Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont

Go down 
+9
Thionine
Khaleesi
Keiipuu
Eloquence
envious.
Esoteric
demee01
Defy The Despair
Regal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Would you like to have twitter accounts to make the roleplay more realistic?
That sounds fun.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I rather we didn't.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:50 am

Finished Sagey for the time being.~

Everyone's babies look spectacular. :3

I'm going to Isaiah because...Eyree is coming.~

I was going to say something else but I'm too sleepy to know what :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Esoteric

Esoteric

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 am

Looool you were going to tell me that I'm a naughty girl for watching TV online in probably illegal ways.

Or you were going to tell me whether or not to bring Blair in because she'd be the only supernatural character so far and meeeeeh.

Okay, so trying to find ethnic looking girls with dark hair and bright blue eyes is shockingly difficult.

Eyree with her natural hair color?:
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:59 am

No. Because I do the same thing.

I think you should, you never know if someone else will bring someone in but if you feel meh about her, you can always pull her out at any time.

EYREE WITH HER NATURAL HAIRRRR <333.

Also, if you have a girl who you like but the eyes aren't how you like them, I can alter them for you >w< I learned how to do that for human pictures.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:09 am

Maybe I'll wait on Blair. I never have time these days anymore anyways. And apparently my one boss wants to talk to me about that :/

Eyree is black haired and beautiful ;D just like her mama looool.

And if you could that would be fantastic!! Because I like this girl for Eyree, but her eyes aren't the right color blue. They need to be the blue in this picture of her.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 am

Really? =/ About not having time..?

They are blue ;~;...right?
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 am

Well I sent her an e-mail about how I was going to miss the next meeting at work because I got double scheduled  and I couldn't find someone to take my shift and she e-mailed me back saying how she was worried that my other job keeps getting in the way (when it's only happened this time and one other time) and that I'm not making the cafe position a priority and I'm just like fuuuuucck are you serious? She's probably going to fire me because I used to keep my cell phone out and because I sometimes would leave before my shift technically ended (but I had already cleaned and restocked the damn place so what was I supposed to do). I think I'm meeting with her on Wednesday and I'm seriously so nervous :/

Yes, they are blue. I can find a reference for the blue I want if you like c:
Also I have like 3 pictures
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 am

Wow, I really hope that she isn't going to fire you over it. I mean, you are working three jobs and she should understand that you aren't intentionally over scheduling yourself. How can she expect you to make the cafe your main priority when you have TWO other jobs? It's not as though you do nothing. Don't be too nervous, things will work out.

Oh. You haven't sent me the image yet. Duh. LOL. Yeah, I can make that happen~
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 am

I just sent them now. c:

And I hope not either. I'm still really nervous about it. But I also borrow trouble from tomorrow. All the time. I'm a huge worry wart like my dad.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 am

I can't even. That's terrible. I'll be crossing my fingers for you over here so that you don't get fired. And if you do, then maybe she didn't deserve your hard working butt anyway >.>

Oh, I hope you guys don't mind that I used some of your characters in Joe's bio. If you could give it a read and tell me if I was too straight forward, then please tell me Smile I would def appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:13 am

EVERYONE LOOK AT SAGE! SPECIFICALLY RAINY!

K. That is all. :3
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 pm

That's so stupid. I'm sorry, Lea, but that's bullshit. That's why managers suck. I hope everything turns out okay, though!

Keii, everything regarding Sam is A-okay! Wink

And YESSSS Sam and Trav are roomies~ LOL he'll harass the fiancée!

Also, Sage is gorgeous; I approve!
Plus, I love Lily Collins~
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:42 pm

I agree Rainy! It is bullshit!! Because I have so carefully arranged my availability hours to avoid conflicts and there's only been one other time where it really conflicted and that was an accident on the cafe's scheduling part. Like, the more I think about it, the more angry I get. UGH BEING AN ADULT IS STUPID.

I'll probably get to finishing Eyree and Cal tomorrow night since I work the rest of the night and most of the morning tomorrow. Wheeee!
Also everyone is freaking gorgeous. LILY COLLINS <3
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 52NTwAI[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 pm

I am always late OTL

I echo everyone's opinions, especially because you work so hard. Bullshit indeed!

Yay!! WONDER TWINS 5ever! Sam will have to break Trav and his fiancée up! Especially since Tiana is um..carrying his childback in town >.> She's so pretty, but so mean OTL She just hides it well :p I think I will name her...Gwen c;
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 pm

I was expecting a little more shock when it came to Joe being the burner xD
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 VRYiRNn[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 UIbtwMa[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm

*slides in*

Finished da Leigh man!

@Keii
WAIT.

HE WAS THE BURNER AS IN HE WAS THE BURNER IN REAL LIFE AS IN HE WAS THE DUDE WHO MADE THAT SITE?!?!!?!?

I THOUGHT YOU JUST TOOK THE PLOT AND RAN WITH IT OH MY GOD.

*evil laugh* Kevyn gon be dramaticccc.. She was fine in his bio, by the way!

I'm gonna go put up my other two charries.

@Thio
Oh, go ahead! *wiggle of le eyebrows* Dagon is real cute, tho!

@Ellie
I've got mixed feelings about the Season 3 ending, mostly because the charrie that's no longer there was my fave aND THEN THE BF LEFT AND. Yeah, but I really love Rudy. The Season 4 is a bit iffy for me, not sure about dem new charries.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Ooh look, plotting already :3
Back to top Go down
Thionine

Thionine

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

@Defy -- Dagon is just gonna be like one of those types of people who sits behind trees and stares at Leighton, wiggling his butt with excitement :l -- I don't know why but he fits the description in my head.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Morning everyone.~

Gonna start putting the new charries up.

Anyone have a secret way to advertise for Claremont >.>?
Back to top Go down
envious.

envious.

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

@Neri

You mean like advertise on MCL? Have you tried using a clickable signature banner that directs people to the RP? Or advertise in the Pandora ooc thread to attract people who might be interested? Or just send PM invites? Or. . . I have no other idea OTL sorry.
Hello everyone. O u O Don't mind me, just silently lurking for now ~
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Maybe...I could invite people ;~; it's in my siggy now! >.> EVERYONE ADD IT TO YOUR SIGGY'S!

Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.roleplaygalore.com/t776-oocwelcome-to-claremont][img]http://i.imgur.com/lcRUaYr.png[/img][/url]
[b][url=http://www.roleplaygalore.com/t776-oocwelcome-to-claremont]Join us in Claremont![/url][/b][/center]

If you want <.< just saying.

OH.

Adding more locations tonight and posting up the IC by this weekend, so please don't feel rushed to finish your charries~[/center]

Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:12 am

Mreeeh. Well I started Eyree. I'll get to Cal hopefully some time this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Thionine

Thionine

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

@esoteric --Want to be friends with Dagon? (they could build a snowman c: )
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:29 am

How is everyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:03 am

Tired, but I'm heading to bed soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 am

Ooohh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next