Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP] Welcome to Claremont

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

[RP] Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[RP] Welcome to Claremont Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP] Welcome to Claremont Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP] Welcome to Claremont Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP] Welcome to Claremont Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP] Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

[RP] Welcome to Claremont Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Established in the early 19th century, Claremont was once a host to a thriving community of middle class families with the dreams of turning their small wealth into a large surplus. As the middle class families began to reach their dreams of status and wealth, they began to move to the big city of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, Claremont slowly being a forgotten memory and soon an abandoned town. The people who never left Claremont became isolated individuals and soon the thriving town became a wasteland of opportunity, until 30 years ago when one famous family disappeared from the public eye and chose Claremont to spend their lives.

Recently, Claremont has begun to attract the eyes of young professionals from across the world who are in search for an affordable place to live and have the chance to live a city life without living inside the city. However with a few original families left inside the quaint town, there is slight opposition to the new migrating individuals. It is up to the Town Council to unite the opposing families with the new, but the charm of Claremont alone will find its way into the hearts of young and old alike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

[RP] Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[RP] Welcome to Claremont Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP] Welcome to Claremont Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP] Welcome to Claremont Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP] Welcome to Claremont Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP] Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] G E N E R A L
This is a mature RP. There will potentially be drug use, swearing, sex, etc. If you are not comfortable with any of these things, then please do not apply or do so at your own risk.Please no god-modding or controlling other people's characters without being granted permission, and even then please be mindful that they are not your characters so respect the creator.All extreme graphical matters must be put under spoilers with the title stating the content of it's nature i.e "Mature scene". If one is caught outside of spoilers, moderators will place them inside only twice. The third time we will black list you.You have 7 days to be inactive. If you go past this mark, your character will be removed. If you need to go in hiatus, please message us. Hiatus lasts for up to 14 days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] O O C
We will not tolerate rudeness or snubbing of any kind. If you do not like a person--fine. But don't bring any drama inside this roleplay that isn't in character. Necessary action will be taken if this occurs.While we enjoy our conversations inside the OOC, please do not spam it. Remember activity inside the OOC does not count as being active in the roleplay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] C H A R A C T E R S
You can have up to four characters and no more. If we feel that you can not handle four, we will ask you to choose two to pull out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Although this is a roleplay for your old characters, we ask that you use real pictures only. You do not have to use old characters if you do not wish to, you can create new ones that can be either fresh into town or straight from Claremont. Make sure that your character isn't a Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P O S T I N G
This is not a 1x1 and it's easy to understand if you are communicating with one person or working on a relationship with another character, but please do not limit your interaction. Make the actual effort to interact with others at all times. By all means, plot with one another but include more than two characters. If this is seen, necessary action will be taken.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Please spam the IC. I mean it, I want to see beautiful posts every where with your characters. There is no limit on how much you can post a day, how long your post has to be, just enjoy yourself.Make your posts pretty! Have a banner or at least a Nametag. Please include the following code when posting:
Code:

[center][img]Banner Here[/img]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Wearing:[/b] [url=Link here]Words here[/url] (Optional)
[b]With || Status:[/b]
[/center]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pay attention to the weather, date, time, and current event. If it's a Friday night and it's 78 degrees out, you probably shouldn't be dressed in an overcoat going to a beach party.If you have a major plot such as killing your character or having a pregnant character, adopting, etc., please contact us first.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] F E M A L E S
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M A L E S
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]N P C s
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Regal on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] N E I G H B O R H O O D S [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

C L A R E V I E W:

G L E N N D R I V E:

G L E N N W O O D:

C L A R E M O N T E:

C O U R T Y A R D  G A T E:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]S H O P S [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bake Me Up!:

Stuffy's:

As the Plot Thickens:

Blossoms:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] M E D I C A L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Claremont Hospital:

Claremont Veterinary Clinic:

Claremont Outpatient Clinic and Family Dental Center:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]E D U C A T I O N [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tutus and Grace Daycare:

Claremont Elementary School:

Claremont High:

Clareview Community College:

Tots and Teddy Bears Daycare:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]N A T U R E [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grove Park:

Grove Trail:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]R E S T U R A U N T S [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pulino's Pizzeria:

Savoe:

Recherché:

=Under Construction=

The following homes listed are for sale in the following neighborhoods.
C L A R E V I E W:

G L E N N D R I V E:

G L E N N W O O D:

C O U R T Y A R D  G A T E:

Last edited by Regal on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Welcome to Claremont   [RP] Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] Welcome to Claremont
Page 1 of 1