Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont

Go down 
+9
Thionine
Khaleesi
Keiipuu
Eloquence
envious.
Esoteric
demee01
Defy The Despair
Regal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Would you like to have twitter accounts to make the roleplay more realistic?
That sounds fun.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Vote_lcap67%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I rather we didn't.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Vote_lcap33%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Empty
PostSubject: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 am

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont SDRGnn2

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj R A T I N G [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
R-16+
Mature scenes may occur.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj L I T E R A C Y  L E V E L [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
Intermediate to Advanced.
This means at least a decent paragraph or two. More is fine.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj G E N R E [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
Drama || Town Life || Romance || Action || Adventure || Fantasy || Mystery || Whatever floats your boat
The genre is based on your character and what you wish to make it.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjS H O R T  D E S C R I P T I O N [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
Welcome to Claremont is a para to multi-para group roleplay set in modern time period in the outskirts of Los Angeles. Claremont is specifically made for old  and new original characters that the creator adores, but never had the chance to properly develop fully. Create new friendships, mend old ones, rekindle old flames, start new fires, hide your secrets, or expose them. The possibilities are limitless as long as your imagination is.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj A N Y T H I N G  E X T R A [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
There are NO slots. Every one is welcome!

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjProfile Thread [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj                                 

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjIC Thread [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

Last edited by Regal on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 am

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont UOJDuKd
Established in the early 19th century, Claremont was once a host to a thriving community of middle class families with the dreams of turning their small wealth into a large surplus. As the middle class families began to reach their dreams of status and wealth, they began to move to the big city of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, Claremont slowly being a forgotten memory and soon an abandoned town. The people who never left Claremont became isolated individuals and soon the thriving town became a wasteland of opportunity, until 30 years ago when one famous family disappeared from the public eye and chose Claremont to spend their lives.

Recently, Claremont has begun to attract the eyes of young professionals from across the world who are in search for an affordable place to live and have the chance to live a city life without living inside the city. However with a few original families left inside the quaint town, there is slight opposition to the new migrating individuals. It is up to the Town Council to unite the opposing families with the new, but the charm of Claremont alone will find its way into the hearts of young and old alike.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 am

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Kvsro4j

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj G E N E R A L[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12This is a mature RP. There will potentially be drug use, swearing, sex, etc. If you are not comfortable with any of these things, then please do not apply or do so at your own risk.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Please no god-modding or controlling other people's characters without being granted permission, and even then please be mindful that they are not your characters so respect the creator.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12All extreme graphical matters must be put under spoilers with the title stating the content of it's nature i.e "Mature scene". If one is caught outside of spoilers, moderators will place them inside only twice. The third time we will black list you.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12You have 7 days to be inactive. If you go past this mark, your character will be removed. If you need to go in hiatus, please message us. Hiatus lasts for up to 14 days.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj O O C [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12We will not tolerate rudeness or snubbing of any kind. If you do not like a person--fine. But don't bring any drama inside this roleplay that isn't in character. Necessary action will be taken if this occurs.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12While we enjoy our conversations inside the OOC, please do not spam it. Remember activity inside the OOC does not count as being active in the roleplay.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj C H A R A C T E R S [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12You can have up to four characters and no more. If we feel that you can not handle four, we will ask you to choose two to pull out.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Although this is a roleplay for your old characters, we ask that you use real pictures only. You do not have to use old characters if you do not wish to, you can create new ones that can be either fresh into town or straight from Claremont.  

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Make sure that your character isn't a Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjP O S T I N G [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12This is not a 1x1 and it's easy to understand if you are communicating with one person or working on a relationship with another character, but please do not limit your interaction. Make the actual effort to interact with others at all times. By all means, plot with one another but include more than two characters. If this is seen, necessary action will be taken.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Please spam the IC. I mean it, I want to see beautiful posts every where with your characters. There is no limit on how much you can post a day, how long your post has to be, just enjoy yourself.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Make your posts pretty! Have a banner or at least a Nametag. Please include the following code when posting:
Code:

[center][img]Banner Here[/img]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Wearing:[/b] [url=Link here]Words here[/url] (Optional)
[b]With || Status:[/b]
[/center]

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Pay attention to the weather, date, time, and current event. If it's a Friday night and it's 78 degrees out, you probably shouldn't be dressed in an overcoat going to a beach party.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12If you have a major plot such as killing your character or having a pregnant character, adopting, etc., please contact us first.

Last edited by Regal on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 am

Last edited by Regal on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 pm

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont HLBcfGP

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj N E I G H B O R H O O D S [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

C L A R E V I E W:

G L E N N D R I V E:

G L E N N W O O D:

C L A R E M O N T E:

C O U R T Y A R D  G A T E:

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjS H O P S [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

Bake Me Up!:

Stuffy's:

As the Plot Thickens:

Blossoms:

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj M E D I C A L [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

Claremont Hospital:

Claremont Veterinary Clinic:

Claremont Outpatient Clinic and Family Dental Center:

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjE D U C A T I O N [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

Tutus and Grace Daycare:

Claremont Elementary School:

Claremont High:

Clareview Community College:

Tots and Teddy Bears Daycare:

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjN A T U R E [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
Grove Park:

Grove Trail:

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjR E S T U R A U N T S [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj

Pulino's Pizzeria:

Savoe:

Recherché:

=Under Construction=

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont RZyrpyF
The following homes listed are for sale in the following neighborhoods.
C L A R E V I E W:

G L E N N D R I V E:

G L E N N W O O D:

C O U R T Y A R D  G A T E:

Last edited by Regal on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:17 pm

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont XQrCuCj
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12I don't have any original characters I want to use. Can I make new ones?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjYes, you can create brand new characters from scratch if you wish and make them original townspeople of Claremont.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Can I reserve....
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjThere are no reservations and no time limit. Everyone is welcome inside of Claremont, we just ask that you fill out the application and wait for us to review the character sheet and accept them. You have little chance of being rejected.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12I want to make a female/male but there are so many already...
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjIf your character is new and not an old character and you see the ratio is quite uneven, we encourage you to make a character of the opposite sex. If you have an old character, then we do not mind what the gender is.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12I have an original character, but they are anime based...can I use the image?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjWe prefer that you didn't, sorry. If you can find a real image replacement, they are more than welcome to enter Claremont.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12How will time pass in Claremont?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjTime passes every 1-3 days in Claremont to keep the roleplaying moving. At the end of the day, a post will be made announcing the next date.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12Will there be events?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjYes, there will events happening all the time inside of Claremont, you can request a certain event.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12How about sub-plots?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjYes! There will be various sub-plots inside of Claremont so that your characters aren't just wandering around. You may request certain sub-plots for the roleplay. Depending on how in-depth the sub-plot is, the longer the sub-plot will play. Think of it as episodes.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12My character is _____ old. Is that alright?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjYes. There is no limit on your character's age, so please feel free.

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12I wish to live with another character, is that alright?
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjThat's perfectly fine. You can plan this out with the person, just make sure to talk to them first!

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletred_by_wooded_wolf-d638g12I have a question...
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyjWe have an answer, just post it in the OOC and we will be sure to answer you.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Quote :
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj O P E N [OOC]Welcome to Claremont Bulletgreen_by_wooded_wolf-d638fyj
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont VRYiRNn[OOC]Welcome to Claremont UIbtwMa[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:14 pm

EEEEE

I ain't gon reserve nothin' *pouts and crosses arms*

But I've got a lot of charries I haven't used, so I'll put 'em up!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm gonna use Jessi!
Andddd....Tiana...and Issiah.

Maybe the Madame ;~; as like the old lady of the town.

I may use a really old old character of mine if I can dig her up!

Last edited by Regal on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I said use "Harley" >.> heee heeeee)
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont VRYiRNn[OOC]Welcome to Claremont UIbtwMa[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm totally using Leighton. No RP with me in it is complete without Leighton.

Not sure if I'll use Chellie, but I'm going to use Devin for the heck of it or maybe Kuro Vlad, but I'm pretty sure he's my second overused charrie. For my females, I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Hehehehe. A older Leighton makes me giggle inside.

Devin, that's someone I haven't seen in awhile!

I dunno I was thinking about bringing Sagey back...maybe I will and make the old Madame an NPC.

But Jessi is a must, I have plans with Keii with her :3

I can't wait to start working on sub-plots.~
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm

It does that to me too! I'm writing up his skellie and I'm choking. Plus, there's a little surprise involving his appearance ;-)

Pfft, yeah. I don't think I'll bring back Daichi, but I'll probably have her as an NPC if that's okay.

*grovels* PLEASE BRING BACK THE SAGE MASTER.

I'm bringing back Kevyn *leh wink*

BUT YAS Jess and Harley though. Glorious.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm wondering if I should make a suprise look for both Jessi and Issiah ;~;

I'M SO TEMPTED!

Oh yeah that's totally fine, I really don't care who you put in, pull out, use as an NPC, whatever. This is a really opened roleplay when it comes to characters since it's all about developing them.

IF YOU BRING KEVYN BACK I WILL BRING IN SAGE. IT WILL BE SO FUN SEEING THEM INTERACT TOGETHERRRR <3!!

I ship Harley and Jessi. So. Hard. Like. It's just so hauntingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:23 pm

DO IT. I DAREE YOUUU.

Oh, okay! Great! I'll have Leigh, Devin,

AND KEVYN BECAUSE I WANT SAGEEEE. I might bring out a character from a roleplay on MCL that didn't last as long as well. It's ether her or Freyjakiu.

Harssica? Jearly? *cries because she sucks*
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 pm

I DON'T BACK DOWN FROM DARES. I'M GONNA DO IT!

BRING THEM ALL!

Just kidding ;~; you'd be so swamp but seriously pick whoever you wish--you can even swap some out sometimes if you aren't feeling a charrie anymore.

LOL. JEARLY!

Jearly beloved, we are gathered here today...

/Stoned.
Back to top Go down
demee01

demee01

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 pm

How did I miss the first post
Ahh
Well atleast this beautiful roleplay is open
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Yep it's up.

I will work on the IC later on tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:40 am

Finished Jessi!
Next up: Issiah.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 am

Okay, so I definitely want to bring in Eyree and probably Calvin, because those are my go-to OCs. And I haven't actually role played with Cal in forever...

But then I have a question. I'd love to use Blair, but as an OC, she has super abilities. Are those kinds of things allowed in this role play?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 am

Yes they are :3 Remember anything goes, that's what helps build subplots and keeps things interesting.~
Back to top Go down
envious.

envious.

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 am

I want in on this too!

It's too beautiful to resist ~

O u O
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:33 am

Yesss join us <3
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont 52NTwAI[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm joining!! Smile Say hello to my lovely Trav!! C;
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Excellent.... Hehehehehe!!
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont 52NTwAI[OOC]Welcome to Claremont YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Maybe Carm too! I'm not sure yet ^^ But Trav for sure! I just need to find an older picture :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next