Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont

Go down 
+9
Thionine
Khaleesi
Keiipuu
Eloquence
envious.
Esoteric
demee01
Defy The Despair
Regal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Would you like to have twitter accounts to make the roleplay more realistic?
That sounds fun.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Vote_lcap67%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I rather we didn't.
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Ooh yay! Have you seen the Claremont site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 pm

I think so..
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 WOW_zpse6d960ab[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Balancing the gender ratio out a bit with someone I got an idea for last night.

Welcome FallenAngel. Can't wait to see how you write.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Thank you Silk. Smile I hope you will like the way I write. It's fine for me but I don't really know how other people view it and that makes me nervous at times.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:48 am

I don't have a day off until Wednesday you guys ;~;

But I'm trying to work on transferring my sheets.... slowly but surely...
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 WOW_zpse6d960ab[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Fallenangel, your skeleton contains multiple game of thrones references.

//extends head pat

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Just a small note for everyone!

I'm going to create all the threads for shops, dining, medical, etc. However I will then go in and switch out my username for the username of the owner of the establishment so you can go in and place the open time, what time it's open, if uniforms are needed--etc. All roleplay that happens in that location should be posted there only--no new thread needs to be made for it :3 So yeah...owners are kind of like their own mods to their shops and have the say so!

@Fallenangel

You have two choices now. You can either finish up the skeleton here and copy it paste it, or you can go ahead and post it here -->http://claremont.jcink.net/index.php. Now don't worry :3 we are here to walk you through everything!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Wait. I lied. I'm gonna let the owners of shops create the topics :3 Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Sounds just fine to me love.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Ah well okay and I will do that.. or try to anyway Smile

But thank you I love Game Of Thrones.. it's the best show EVER~ <3
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 VRYiRNn[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 UIbtwMa[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 pm

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO GAME OF THRONES BUT I'M AN ENTIRE COUPLE SEASONS BEHIND.

I think I might read the books first. Just so I'm part of at least one part of the fandom :3.
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 52NTwAI[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm rereading the first book and then finishing this rest while I'm flying to Rome! I'll have nothing else to do for nine hours >.>

Just get on HBO GO! You can watch them all there, it will go super fast, trust me c; I got caught up in three days...but I'm also a chronic binge-watcher...so there's that too D: But it goes so fast! For reals c:
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 VRYiRNn[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 UIbtwMa[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Hmm..
Book or show.. Book or show.

Ooh, I'll totally do HBO go! Are they online at my perusal, cuz I so need them online.

I'm a binge watcher too!! Ninety-nine percent of the series I'm in love with I binge watch orz.

Romee. That sounds nice ^^. I've been once, but it was for one day. I did get to see the Theater, though. Highly recommend them sandwiches. They are to die for.

How long is each episode?
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 52NTwAI[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 pm

I'd do both!

Totally do HBO Go! If you want to borrow my account, I'm totally fine with that too c: I believe all the seasons are up there, and you can watch them at your earliest convenience c;

It's so hard not to! I watched all of Orange is the New Black in a day and a half. Thirteen episodes. Thirteen hours. I have a problem. Misfits; that was five days? Or a week? All four seasons...I got caught up and then watched them weekly. That show is so fabulous. Though the ending...smh.

Ooo! We start in Naples and our Hostel place is right in front of Mt. Vesuvius which is kinda scary, but it hopefully shouldn't erupt while I'm there >.< Ooo! I'll ask my teacher! We're there for about three weeks! I signed up for a Maymester! I will have to take lots of pictures and harass you guys c:

One hour! But in reality like 55 minutes or so~
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh, I actually have an HBO Go account!

I wanted to actually have something to binge watch using, and I had Netflix under my sleeve too.

I LOVE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Tastee is my gurll.

OOh, if they have all of them I'll get with the program. Normally I don't like binge watchign shows with such an intricate plot, but things must be done.

Same thing with Misfits. I binge watched the show in a week, but when that Alisha thing happened, I stopped because I just couldn't get into any of the new characters (other than Rudy, that's my man!)

You're staying at a hostel? I've never been to one. We had to travel to Rome because our cruise stopped there and my dad was all 'lmaoooo let's goo.' He made us stay in this hotel and the only thing I remember vividly from that hotel was that my brother drank from the bidet and it was hilarious.

Take dem pictures gurl. WERK IT. Do make sure you go into the gondolas. I HAD THIS LITTLE MAN SING FOR ME IN ONE IT WAS AWESOME.

I'll totally do 55 minutes.

I might skip some episodes because I've subscribed to people who watch GoT on youtube and they've made A LOT of spoilers without tagging them *cough* Joffrey *cough* But I'll probably rewatch the eps that I know the events of just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 pm

TASTEEE & Poussey!!

Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 pm

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

"Man you're an effing swiss roll."

I'M DYING.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 pm

It's my favorite part ever. LOL
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

You guuuyysss. I am so bad with all this coding stuff. It is way too complicated for my poor little technologically-challenged brain. :/

Someone just give me a template to fill out for basically everything and I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Um... if one of you guys don't mind could I use your account.. Plus I would really like to watch Orange is the new Black.. It looks so funny.. Lol you're an effing swiss roll. SO funny Smile But am now on the 3rd season of GoT and I am def. hooked. <3 Jon x Robb I ship them together.. I know it's terrible..
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

I use this to watch my shows sometimes :3
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:46 am

I have missed so much ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:58 am

ch131.com
or
cucirca.eu
or
tvduck.com

those are the three places I watch my shows.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:44 pm

I hope you got to watch some of the episodes already, Angel :3

Seriously. That show is one thing Netflix got right. I'm so hyped for the second season.

My best friend go around literally replaying scenes we love. She makes a good Pennsatucky--or however you spell it.

Okay so if you lovelies didn't already know, you can begin ic posts now :3 as long as your character sheet is completed!
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Simmer-badge-1[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm

My sheets are way overdue x_x
I'm just busy and tired but I'll complete them tomorrow night I promise.
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC]Welcome to Claremont   [OOC]Welcome to Claremont - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OOC]Welcome to Claremont
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next