Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+3
Rockie
ImmortalsRock11
Outlaw-SSS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Saffir

Saffir

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:24 am

Celeste blushed again, "Do not!" She said and then pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:13 am

"Come on, I can literally smell it on you, werewolves may have a stronger sense of smell but a Vampire can still smell pheromones." Mina said.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 am

Celeste glared at her, "I said i don't!" She yelled now really annoyed and angry at her.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 am

Ever looked at the piglet and smiled a little. She looked at Hunter. "Well he better not eat anything in this dorm other then the food with give him." She said as she set him on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:29 am

"He's a pig, not a goat." Hunter said and stretched.

The piglet snuggled with Ever and oinked cutely.

Mina sighed "Fine I'll let it go, only because if you yell one more time, the demon dogs we have here will sense you anger and tear you apart like tissue paper." she said and looked around, she saw the Unicorn habitat and pointed at it.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 am

Celeste brushed off what she said and looked over at what she was pointing at, "....unicorns?...." She tilted her head,[i] i shouldn't be surprised....but still pretty cool.[i] She thought. "You want to go over there?" Celeste asked Mina
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 am

"Kinda, I always wanted to ride one. Also we're breading them here, the population is low so they could use the help." Mina said.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:48 am

"Oh okay." Celeste said and walked over to them. They are pretty.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:45 pm

"But you said he'd eat anything..." Ever mumbled and she snuggled with the piglet. "Awe. His oink is so adorable." She said and she held him close. "Are you ready to bring him back with me?" She asked and looked at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:38 am

"Yeah, as in anything that's food not anything like anything." Hunter said and sighed "In a bit, let's wait for the cat to come back at least." she said.

The piglet sniffed her more and cuddled closer.

Black panted as he walked down the hall back to Ever's dorm, he saw the cat door at the bottom and groaned as he knew he probably wouldn't fit. He went through and struggled to make it to the other side, luckily all the sweat from running and walking around made it easier for him to get back in. He panted as he laid down "I need to loose a few pounds......." he mumbled.

Mina climbed down from her grasp and opened the cage to the unicorn habitat. She walked in and looked around, several unicorns trotted around their field. Their habitat was large enough for them to get plenty of running space, it also had a small river and lost of vegetation.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 am

Celeste walked in after Mina and closed the gate. Pretty nice. She thought as she looked around
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Ever rolled her eyes. "Don't just call him 'the cat'. He does have a name you know." She told her and she looked at the door when she heard something. "Oh, Blacks back." She said as she set the piglet next to Hunter and she got some water for Black. She scratched his chin and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 am

One of the unicorns trotted over to Celeste, it sniffed her hair and patted it's hoof to the ground a bit "Aww he likes you." Mina said and looked around for a small one, a baby galloped slowly around the field it looked at Celeste and curiously trotted to her, it sniffed her leg.

Unicorns(the dad and the baby):

Black panted and lapped up the water "Thanks." he said and kept drinking.

Hunter sighed and pet the piglet, it sniffed her hand and oinked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 am

"Y-you think so?" Celeste said with a bit of a blush on her cheeks. They're so pretty. She thought and nervously put her hand out to pet it.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:24 pm

"You're welcome." Ever said as she pet him. She got up and sat back down on the couch. She looked at the piglet and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:14 am

The piglet went to Ever and sniffed her shirt again. Hunter kept watching TV.

Black kept drinking water.

The Unicorn nuzzled her hand.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 am

Celeste giggled and pat his head. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Ever pet the piglet and smiled more. She looked at the tv and held the piglet close.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:10 am

The piglet nuzzled her hand more.

Black went over "What is with the piglet and I really don't want to hear 'it's your replacement' because that would just make my day worse." he said.

Hunter smirked and looked like she was about to say it.

The unicorn snorted an nuzzled her hand more.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 am

Celeste squealed a bit. "Good boy~!"
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Ever pet the piglet more and she looked at Black. "He came through the cat door and Hunter was to busy watching TV so we haven't brought him back yet." She told him and she looked at Hunter since she knew what she was going to say. "Don't even think about saying it." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:56 pm

The piglet curled up on Ever's lap and oinked cutely.

"Ok ok." Hunter said.

The unicorn moved a bit to the side as to let her know that she could ride him if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:06 am

Celeste rubbed his back a bit, I never ridden anything before. She thought to herself trying to figure out how to get on. "Hmmmm" She puts her hands on the Unicorns back and hops on. "Oh i got it!"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:47 am

The unicorn stomped his hoof a bit then trotted about, so she could get the hang or horse back riding.(lucky girls can ride horses bare-back without any severe damage to their you know what's...... unlike guys -_- yes I've ridden bare-back before...... it hurt like hell........)
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:54 am

Celeste giggles and grabbed on to his neck lightly
(oh lucky i never ridden a horse before! >< ..i've ridden an Elephant though!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next