Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rune High [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to Rune High School

It was one breezy night when suddenly you could hear your phone is making a sound which says that you got a message.
The message reads "You are chosen to be one of our students. Please come and meet us to the address given. The place is on Pyrra Street. This message is considered to be untraceable and unknown. This message would disappear within 5 hours.”
The sender shown in your phone is named “Headmaster”. You checked your contact list and found no “headmaster” in it. In spite of your curiousity, you decided to go to the address written there tomorrow.

[The Next Day]

When you arrived in front of the front gate, there is a sign above the gate that said Rune High School. The gate opened up by itself when you step in front of the gate. You could see the scenery of the school once the gate is opened. “Wow! This looks awesome!” As you were astonished by the scenery around, two women came towards your way. One of them opens up their mouth and says “Welcome to Rune High School. Survive here and you won’t die.” After that she walks away. The other woman apologized. *bows* “I am really sorry for her attitude. She isn’t good with words, and she didn’t mean that. Oh yea, I’m sorry where is my manner. I am the assistant of the Headmaster, Ayumi. You could supposedly know who the Headmaster is right?” *nods* “As you can see, the woman just now is the Headmaster of Rune High School. Her name is Yoona. I think that’s all I can say to you. Have fun in here and like Ms Yoona said, survive.”  *giggles* And she walks away.

Rules

G E N E R A L R U L E S___________________________________________________________________________________ 
Read them. Not scan them.
✚ No god-modding. No Flood

✚ To join, you must send your profile skeleton on the Character Sheet's Forum (link's available), and write “Student” or “Staff” on the occupation question. If the profile is incomplete or written in this forum, it won’t be accepted.

✚ Romance and Violence is allowed. But to be noted. Killing any characters are not allowed and NO sex allowed.

✚ No real life pictures. Other than that, it’s fine.

✚ If you wanted to have a fight, you should do it in the combat area. There will be an area where you can test each other’s magic.

✚ Your powers are sealed temporarily by the cross given to you. It’s either given as a pin, bracelet or Necklace. So you may not use your power outside of the combat area or an area where magic is prohibited.

✚ The students age should be like all the normal high school students. As for the teachers, it won’t matter how old they are. You could only have three main characters the most.

✚ Your post should have a proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. At least, your sentence is understandable.

✚ Post at least every couple of days. If you are going to be away, please tell one of the admin by private message. Don’t leave the RP without any notification. It is rude.

E X T R A_____________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Read them. Not scan them.
✚ Each level is divided into 2 class which consist of 10 people.

✚ Rune High School has a hidden organization for helping people from the Dark Shadows.

✚ Students are able to graduate from their corresponding year after they pass their exam. There would be two test. The first one is the written test and the other one would be the combat test. The combat test would takes place in the forest which is out of our academy. We would be testing your power against the monsters out of there. If one is not able to complete the test, they would be held back until they pass the test.

Post your Character Sheets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by Blanc_RH on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:45 am

Facilities

Girl's Dorm

Boy's Dorm

Canteen

Court

Infirmary

Library

Music Room

Pool

Last edited by Blanc_RH on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:46 am

E V E N T______________________________________________________________________________________________

HAVING FUN IN THE PRESENT IS SOMETHING SHOULD BE ENJOYED.
『 SPRING 』

➸ April
﹛ 1 – 4 ﹜ Spring Vacation
﹛ 4 ﹜ Nyuugaku Shiki (Entrance Ceremony)
﹛ 5 ﹜ Beginning of first term

*extra note*
There is Hanami Festival.

『 SUMMER 』

➸ July
﹛ 25 - 31 ﹜ First Term Final Exam

*extra note*
Tanabata (Star Festival) on the 7th of July
Japanese Lantern Floating Festival on the 19th of July

➸ August
﹛ Aug 1 – Sept 30 ﹜ Summer Vacation

*extra note*
Bon Festival on the 13th – 15th of August
Aomori Nebuta Festival

『 AUTUMN 』

➸ September
﹛ 26 ﹜ Fall Graduation Ceremony
﹛ 30 ﹜ End of first term

➸ October
﹛ 4 ﹜ Beginning of second term
﹛ 5 ﹜ Fall Entrance Ceremony

『 WINTER 』

➸ Dec
﹛ Dex 24 – Jan 5 ﹜ Winter Vacation

*extra note*
Christmas Eve on the 25th of December
Preparation for New Year and Year-End Fair on Late Dec
Omisake (New Year’s Eve) on 31st December

➸ January
-N/A-

*extra note*
Shoogatsu正月 (New Year) on January 1 - 3
Seijin Shiki (Coming of Age Day) on the 2nd Monday of January

『 SPRING 』

➸ February
﹛ Feb 14 - 31 ﹜ Spring Vacation

*extra note*
Lake Towada Snow Festival on beginning of February
Valentine’s Day on 14th of February
Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival on late January – mid February

➸ March
 ﹛ 26 ﹜ Graduation Ceremony
 ﹛ 31 ﹜ End of second term

*extra note*
Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival) on the 3rd of March

Recent Updates:

Last edited by Blanc_RH on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:46 am

UNIFORM

Girl's Uniform

Girl's Student Council Uniform

Girl's Physical Education Uniform

Boy's Uniform (without the Blazer)

Boy's Student Council Uniform

Last edited by Blanc_RH on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:58 am

[ Students Council ]

▌ ▌ ███ ▌████ ▌ ████████║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║█║▌│█║▌│██████ ▌████████║█████║█▌│█║▌│║║█║█║████║█║█║▌│█║▌██

✘// CHAIRMAN  
Blanc Wickerwitch

✘// VICE-CHAIRMAN
Kurokuma Nuglerius

✘// SECRETARY
None.

✘//TREASURER
None.

*note*
If any of you wanted to be one of the Student Council, give a message to one of the Student Council's member.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 am

D A R K S H A D O W S___________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Shadows appears in different shapes, levels and strength.

Lvl 1.

Lvl 2.

Lvl 3.

Lvl 4.

Lvl 5.

Last edited by Blanc_RH on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am

YOU CAN POST NOW~♪
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:58 am

"So, she's the 'headmaster'?" Kuro whispered. He walks trough the corridor, try to search which room he should go for the entrance ceremony with it's-not-even-important-at-all faces. No one's there. Just Kuro him self who walks trough that corridor. Until he realize, there's some one behind him, not so far. Female? he talks to him self. It's not important... I just need to keep walking and find the place for the entrance ceremony he talk to him self again while he keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Blanc is stoned and quickly regain her consciousness. "Uh. Such a surprise in the morning." She grunted and continue to walk. While walking through the corridor, she saw another person in front of her. "Hmm. He must be a new student too." She talks to herself. *pats his back* "So I see you're new here. Are you looking for the place where the ceremony is held too?"
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:54 am

Tch, what is her problem.... Kuro talk to him self. He still keep in quiet. He look at her without moving his body. "None of your business...." He said cold and slowly. He walks trough her.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 am

"Hmm... Okay then. Have it your way." She follows him while trying to look around to see whether she is in the right way or not. After a while, she found the room and look for a seat. The only one there is the guy just now and her.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:47 am

"No one's here..." Kuro muttered slowly. It's a big room with classical chairs inside. There's also a big cross in front of the hall with a big windows around the room. "That cross... It looks the same as my neklace." Said Kuro while he try to look at his black cross necklace. Just, what is the point of these cross.. He mumbles. He look at the female student for a view seconds. She's sitting next after where I sit.. Now they're sitting on the very rear right corner. "You don't like loud noise, either...?" Kuro start the conversation stiff, without look at the lady beside him. The reflection of light from his glasses covering up his eyes. Kuro look straight at the tile floors in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 am

While waiting for the ceremony to start, she put the headphone in her ears. As she was listening to classical music, she heard someone talked with her. "Huh? What?" She is shocked and took off her headphones directly. "Oh. It's you. Um... yea as you can see, I don't like the crowd. Some people are annoying." She continued. After she said that, she continue to put on her headphones and listen to her music.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 am

Annoying, huh.... Kuro talks to him self. "Yeah... There's so many people.., talk without think first." He muttered slowly. And after that, he took out his book. "History of England" written in the books cover. Kuro takes a deep breath and read his book. I just need to wasting my time until this entrance ceremony start....
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 pm

After a while, people started to come inside the room. The rustling of the sounds becoming noisy "Uh. It's too noisy." she started taking off her headphones and waited for the ceremony that was about to start. While she waited, she looked around to see how other students looks like. 

"Students, please be quiet and let's start this ceremony now." The rustling of the students talking stopped. "Welcome to Rune High School. Enjoy your study here. Now we're going to listen to the speech spoken by our Headmaster, Ms. Yoona." The person talking in front was no other than Ms. Ayumi. As she finished talking and started to walk down the stage. A woman no other than our headmaster, Ms Yoona walked up the stage. She stood in front of the mic and started to opened up her mouth. "Welcome to Rune High School." She paused. "Thank you for choosing this school. You would be staying in the dorms which is located in the east and west wing. The east wing is the girls' dorm while the west wing is the boys' dorm. So no one should sneak out at night and go to the other dorm. If you were found, you would be expelled. Oh and this is the last thing I would say. Survive or die.. Let the lessons begin." As she finished talking, the rustling begin again. People begin to stand up and walk out of the hall.

"So I guess this would be exciting." She stood up and look at Kuro. "So you're leaving or what?"
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:42 am

The headmaster looks really young. Kuro listened up to what the headmaster told. Dorm... I hope it's better than the orphanage.... He talks to him self. He heard someone talk to him. The female student. He doesn't answer, just nodded to the female student. He walks trough the female student. "Too loud..." He muttered. Before they get out side from the door, some male senior students starring at Kuro. "He looks gloomy..." One of the student whispered to others. Kuro heard that but trying to ignore it. Just like I thought... Hope this female student doesn't regret talking with me this whole time... Kuro talks to hime self again. The female student just stand there. "Let's go...." Kuro said slowly to the female student.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:20 am

Blanc noticed that some people there was talking about him, but she didn't care. "Hm...what a pathetic people. They could only speak and judge." She talks to herself. "Ok. So where are you going after this?" She looks at him and continue, "And I noticed that you were reading the history of England in the hall. So do you like to read about histories?" She continue to walk through the corridor beside him.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:52 am

S... She didn't regret it, huh... Kuro talks to him self while he walks trough the corridor. He nodded after the female student without look at her. "It reminds me so many memories..." He said quitely. Good or... Bad memories....? "I need to go home to take the clothes... I think you should do that too..." He change the topic. "K.. Kuro... My name's Kurokuma...." Said Kuro stiff (Or... Well it's more like clumsy xD).
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:29 am

"Memories huh? I guess it's good to have it" she stopped and look out of the window. "Oh sorry. Yea you are right. I should go too.See you later." She looked at him and smile. "Oh nice to meet you Kurokuma. My name is Blanc. I guess see you later Kuro." She walks away with her smile on her face. (He's a tsun tsun xDDD)
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 am

"S... Stop smiling..., Blanc..." Kuro grumbled while he still bent his head down. S... Someone smile at me... Since when I see someone smile at me...? When I was 3, 4 or 5 years? Kuro still stand there until he realize to go back home. He walks back to the entrance gate. "It's the last time for me to see that orphanage..." Said Kuro while he walks. The streets aren't too crowded. Just Kuro who walks on that street. A view minutes later, Kuro stopped in front of a house. It's not so big and looks gloomy. The house made by a wood that has begun to rot, it looks old and there's a gloomy sign in front of the gate. 'Geero Orphanage' written on the sign. Kuro look at the sign first until he walks slowly trough the gate and stop in front of the entrance door. The door looks starting to rot. *knock knock After knocking the door twice, Kuro get inside the house. There's so many rooms inside. Kuro walks trough the bit-dusty corridor. "Madam, I'm not living here anymore. I've moved to the dorm at my new school." Said Kuro stiff. "Well, it's a really good news!! I'll never see you again, now!! Hahahaha! It's a great news to hear you know! Let me tell another kids!" Said the staff while she run quickly with a big smile on her face. Guuhh... I need to go to my room as quick as I can.... He talks to him self while he walks trough the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 am

"What an interesting person he is." Blanc couldn't help but smile to Kuro's action just now. *giggles* "I can see that he isn't very good with communication." She paused. "Same as me, isn't it?" Tears suddenly rolled down her cheek when she remembered about her past, but she quickly wipe it off her face. She just remembered about the rumour that goes around the school. It's about the hidden garden that is in Rune High School. She was curious about it and decided to look for it when she is all prepared.

When she stepped out of the dorm, the wind suddenly blew furiously for few minutes and the Cross Necklace she had been wearing suddenly glows up. "Hm? Why is it glowing?" Blanc is confused about what happened now and what should she do at that moment.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 am

"It's not as bad as I thought before... Better than orphanage..." Kuro mumbling while he put his bag under the bed and his clothes inside the closet. Where's the library, anyway... Kuro talks to him self I need to look for the library...

He walks trough the corridor. There's so many students walks around that corridor. "It's too annoying...." Kuro mumbled while walking. A view minutes later, Kuro find himself in the females dorm corridor. "I've got a wrong corridor, haven't I?" Said Kuro while he see so many female students walk there with giggling to each other and chatting with others. Now, I need to get back... Kuro talks to him self. !! W... Wait.. This feeling... I know this feeling... Just like long time ago... Kuro suddenly knows something's wrong with the females dorm. He walks trough the corridor, searching where's the thing he looks after. Not as long as he tought, he stopped in front of the door that belongs to one of the girls dorm. He look at the name list on the door. "Blanc....?" He muttered. Suddenly Kuro getting inside the dorm and find him self with Blanc who stand there, fall silent while she look at the one female student who smiled at her.... Creepy smile, standing in front of her. That.... That... "Dark shaddow, right?" Kuro starring at the female student with smile. Creepy smile. No, wait... I can't do this... Th.. The cross won't let me use power... "Do I need to take off the necklace...?" He muttered while he still standing up there, starring at the female student. (Blanc, don't worry, your kakkoi no tomodachi will help you :v )
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 pm

As she is standing in confusion, someone walks towards her from the back. "Who's there?" She quickly looked back and asked. Suddenly, one of the female students appeared from the shadow while looking straight at her. Blanc could see that the student got a weird dark aura surrounding her. That student laughed and shouted, "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!! DIE LIKE HOW OTHER STUDENTS WERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Once the student finished laughing, she smiled. "Who and what are you?" Blanc questioned. Her smile was creepy. "Uh." When she saw it, she stoned. She felt that she couldn't move a muscle. It's like she was being tied.

Even though Blanc felt too scared, she could hear the sound of her door room opened. She glanced and saw that Kuro was there. She wanted to opened up her mouth but she wonder why she couldn't. "K...Ku...Kuro...ru...n..." Blanc looked at Kuro and stuttered. "Go...A...Away..." (Kakkoi to Tsundere no tomodachi lol xD)

Suddenly, Yoona felt something was wrong in the school and she tried to look where it was from. "!! That... On the first day of School?" Yoona is shocked and quickly got out of her office. She followed her senses which lead her to Blanc's room. "I didn't expect it to be this fast." She quickly got in and took out her arrows and bow. As she was ready to shoot, the end of her arrow looks glowing. "Stay away from my students!" She directly shot the student on the heart with the arrow and suddenly the dark aura surrounding her disappear. The student fainted right after that. "Is she going to be okay Ms Yoona?" Blanc questioned. Yoona just nodded and said, "You both should keep your mouth shut. Just think that this never happened. I don't want any students to know about this. Understood?" Blanc just nodded.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:21 pm

The assistant of the head master suddenly appear behind Kuro and just took out her arrows and bow. Kuro just stand there still in silent until Yoona told to keep his mouth shut. Kuro just nodded at her. I hope no one have seen my reaction at the first time when I saw the shaddow.... Kuro talks to him self. "I hope I can't also move while I met that thing and getting scared like others" Kuro muttered while Blanc is listening to what he said (lol poor little kuro :v ). "Lucky you at this time didn't get any hurts from that thing." said Kuro walked trough Blanc. They scared when they meet the shaddow, it isn't like me who turns into a creepy person...Haha different from others huh... Kuro talks to him self again.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:40 pm

"Mhm. Yea it's really my luck." Blanc nodded weakly. Her feet became weak and she's unable to stand. "That thing... It's been a long time since that thing appears in front of me." She muttered to herself. Suddenly, her head hurts so badly and her vision became blur. "Uh... What is..." Before she finished her sentence, she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rune High [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune High [RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next