Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+7
Rockie
Scarlett2be
Saffir
Mill_Mill
Outlaw-SSS
Kirstchaos
ImmortalsRock11
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] Empty
PostSubject: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:09 am

Ever smiled and got up. She picked Black up, walked outside and walked into the woods. She looked around and saw her dad. She went up to him. "Hey dad" She said

"Hey. Ever you need to come home" He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Its nice here and I have a best friend here" Ever said and put Black down
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 am

" you made me thirsty." Tristan smirked and looked at the tea. " How can you drink that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 am

The beast stopped moving and looked at his hand, he then looked at Vincent with thankful eyes and growled lowly.

Hunter followed Ever and just watched.

Black looked up at Ever.

Vergil stood up and looked around, he saw a lake near by and ran over. When he reached the lake he gently laid her down into the water.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 am

Ever looked at Black and then her father. "Go home please" She said and he sighed. He then left and Ever picked Black up. She looked at Hunter and then went inside the school
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 am

Vincent nodded and hopped down looking at the beast from below.

When Chris touched  the water,  the cool lake pulled her body from  his grasp and took her deep beneath the surface.
her mermaid form:
Nothing could be seen around, but  feminine whispers were heard.

Raven turned her head a bit and cuddled into him instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:29 am

Dante snuggled and gently pulled her onto him, he smiled and closed his eyes.

Vergil looked around the lake trying to find her, he was a bit distraught.

The beast wrapped it's trunk around him and lifted him up to it's shoulders.

Hunter followed ever back and patted her back gently, Black looked up at her and nuzzled closer to help cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:37 am

Chrsties head started to resurface. Her eyes were closed, she however had a bit of control over her body. Her tail fin splashed at the water gently.

Raven placed her hands on his chest and drifted into her dreamworld.

" Woah." Vincent said as he was boing hoisted up." WEll.." he said looking down" If it rains we'll be the first to know." he chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:47 am

Ahri smiled. "I can drink it because it has a bit of sugar. Sweetening the taste of it. And because I was raised to enjoy it." she said. "Want me to get you something to drink? Like Pepsi or water?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 am

Vergil smiled as he looked at Christie, he crouched down and pet her.

Dante stroked her back softly and pulled the blanket over themselves.

The beast's ears flapped a bit as he walked into the forrest, he knew the reason they came was to help with the population of it's kind.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:28 am

Even chuckled, "you're quite spunky" he said and then started kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:29 am

"Yeah......." Seras moaned and bit her lip, she spanked him again and smiled more.

(pm, spoiler or time skip? also I might go off to bed soon, I feel really sleepy for some reason)
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:32 am

Even continued kissing her neck.

(pm is fine and ok :/)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:34 am

Tristan chuckled." I sometimes feed in a different way.. I don't always drink." He said thinking she already knew he was a full fledged vampire.

Christie opened her eyes and looked at him. She fell beneathes the alters surface startled at the sight.

" uhm?" Vincent looked around " I not the one you're looking for." He said as if the massive mammal could nderstand him.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:22 am

The beast put him down and looked at him.

Vergil looked at her and reached out for her into the water.

(ok)

Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 am

Christie dully looked at his hand and touched her own hand to it. Her full head now sat abouve the surface. Her eyes caught some glimpses if sun an reflected to that if an angel. Her icy skin was flawless.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Ever looked at Hunter and smiled a little. She then looked at Black and pet him
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Black purred and nuzzled her hand

"I think it's about time we went to bed." Hunter suggested.

Vergil leaned down and gently kissed her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Before River tried to steal anything she wanted to make sure no one was in the gym. “Hello? Anyone here?” she called out.

(The class is gone right?)
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Ahri thought a bit. Taking a quick sniff in the air she nodded. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she said dumb found. Since some of her powers are locked, it's not easy to notice right away.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Blade heard someone call and followed the sound, he saw a girl, normally he would be drooling with a perverted smirk on his face but he could sense there was something strange about her "Anything you need?" he asked.

(yes but not the teacher)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm

“Oh yes, I am looking for the changing rooms. I need to change out of... this," River said and raised up her shredded and dirty shirt up a bit with two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:57 pm

"Yeah, they took them out since......... someone was caught peeping into the girls changing room, if you wanna change I suggest you do it in your dorm." Blade explained, leaving out the fact that he was the peeping tom. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

“You have to be kidding me,” River muttered under her breath. “she sighed then asked the man, “Okay do you know where this dorm is?” She showed him the key to Dante’s room.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Blade looked at the key "That belongs to a male student, you need to go to yours." he said.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm

“I don't have one okay. I just want to get some clothes and get out of here," River said, physically drained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next