Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+3
Rockie
ImmortalsRock11
Outlaw-SSS
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] Empty
PostSubject: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WELCOME to the school of the underworld [Or just Underworld High] where all kinds of underworld monsters go bump in the night AND day. Normal human teens have to worry about zits and hormones, well these underworlders have to worry about hormones and succeeding their parents and not getting discovered. There are all kinds of monsters like Dullards, hell-hounds, vampires, grim reapers, all kinds of demons, ghouls and all other kinds of creatures. With all these kind of monsters roaming around this school has to be interesting everyday.
Come on in and have a looks around find ghouls and goblins, spirits and reapers, vampires and more. Don't worry they don't bite much anyway.
Make friends, make enemies, make a lover or two. Have fun and get into trouble. Maybe even get close and personal with your teachers.

This role play will be separated into Acts, the first part was actually the Prologue to the story, and can be read over in the OOC. This continuation will be the actual beginning of the role play's story. Every time the story progresses I will post this on any reply I make.

example:
Act I: Herp derp
Chapter I: derp de derp

This continuation of the role play will take place 1 month after the first one. Where the students and staff prepare for the annual competition between other schools in realms hidden from the human world. The 3 additional competing school's principals and vice principals will be listed below as well as a description of the school they represent.(yes I take this very seriously)

Black Forrest Academy:

Nether-realm High:

Azaroth Academy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act I: Hidden Power
Chapter I: Preparations

You may now post

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:34 pm

(Guess I'll start :/)

The staff was preparing the gym for physical exams. They were almost done. Just in time for the other schools to start arriving.

Dante was still sound asleep. He stretched a bit and yawned as he started to wake up. He got up "I hate Mondays." he mumbled and went over to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and rummaged through it.

Vergil was in his living room sitting on the carpet meditating. He held his katana on his lap and calmly did his breathing exercises, a light blue aura pulsed around him.

Hunter was still sound asleep, she snored a bit as she tossed and turned in her bed. Black groaned as he woke up "I'm regretting not smothering her in her sleep." he mumbled and pawed at Ever to wake her up.

Apollo hovered over the sky in the school, he flew low enough for Diana to follow. Her broken wings couldn't take her up more than 10ft high. "Come on sis, just try to fly a little higher." he said. She struggled to maintain her altitude "I can't, my wings can't support my weight." she said and looked at him sadly. He sighed and decided to give her a boost, even though it always bit him in the ass "Well maybe you should stop eating sweets." he said and smirked. That boost involved targeting her self-esteem. Diana scowled at him and squinted "Did you just call me fat?" she asked threateningly.  Apollo gulped knowing he would regret this but it was for her own good "Well you do look a bit..... fluffier...?" he said nervously. She sneered and flapped her wings faster, she started to pick up speed and altitude as she began to chase after him, he started to fly away from her "You know how sensitive I am about my figure." she said angrily and flew faster, she was looking exhausted but didn't want to show it. He kept flying away from her "Don't come near me." he said frightened and tried to keep some distance from her.

Rick was watching TV in his dorm, he woke up a few hours ago but didn't want to step out. Some students out there still don't like humans so he decided to avoid being someone's lunch or torture toy.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Ever groaned and moved Black. She sat up and looked at Black. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked and got dressed in a sun dress. She went into the kitchen, got Black some food and started making breakfast. (Sorry that its short)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

"She wouldn't stop snoring." Black said and looked at Hunter, he started to eat his food and purred.

Hunter stretched and slowly got up, she sighed and looked outside when she heard yelling "Damn pigeons(Apollo & Diana)." she mumbled and got up "What's for breakfast?" Hunter asked still sleepy and went to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 pm

A.J. stretched as she got back into her dorm "I hate it when that happens." she said referring to sleeping outside for no reason. She looked around and saw her roommate(Macey) and went over to her "You awake?" she asked as she poked her lightly.

Carly was watching TV and eating her breakfast, she looked over at her roommate Raven "Wonder when she's getting up." she said and kept watching TV.

Miyuki finished talking to her dad on the phone and sighed, she went to take a nice freezing cold bath to start her day.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 pm

"Black she always snores.." Ever said and looked at Hunter. "I'm making bacon and eggs." She told Hunter and smiled a little. She gave Black a bowl of water.

Macey's eyes fluttered open and she looked at A.J. "Morning." She said and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:31 pm

"Morning." A.J said and sat on the pet "Did ya miss me?" she asked and grinned.

Miyuki finished her bath and shook off the frost and ice, she got dressed and went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast "Hmm..... ice cream or shaved ice?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:34 pm

"OK." Hunter said and got some strawberry ice cream and started to eat it, it was the 15th bucket she had eaten that week.

"Still, I can't get a good night sleep, I keep looking over my shoulder out of fear that she or something might eat me." Black said and drank his water.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Jasper found himself with his hands on his hips while looking down at his sleeping sister. She was sprawled out on her bed with drool coming out of her mouth. Short snorts shook her a little in her sleep but not enough to awaken her. He sighed and poked her on her side, knowing she was ticklish. "No. . . Don't" she giggled as she tossed around violently. I feel bad for her roommate Jasper thought to himself, pitying the girl stuck with Juliet. He couldn't take it anymore and pulled her, by her shirt, out of the bed. She yelped in surprise then sat up from her position on the floor. "What?!" she cried as she rubbed her head and looked around at the lit room. "Prepare yourself" he told her as he closed the door behind him. Ten minutes later, Juliet was out of the room with a pale blue sundress on and her hair tied up by a powder blue ribbon in the shape of a bow. Jasper didn't feel comfortable making breakfast in someone else's room so he and Juliet walked to his own room to make food. "I want cookies" she yelled as she waited for Jasper to be down with the food. After he was done and they both ate, Juliet didn't wait for Jasper to be done with cleaning before running out the door to take a walk outside. He met her outside and they walked around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:07 am

Apollo flew by with Diana flying just as fast behind him "Get back here!" she yelled, he tired to get away from her "No!" he said still frightened, by now she was like a raging bull in a china shop. She finally caught him and dove from several feet in the air back to the ground. She opened his wings to help break their fall. Once they hit the ground softly she put him in an Triangle Choke hold. Apollo tried to break free but couldn't he managed to stand up while he was still locked in the hold though.

Triangle Choke hold:
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 am

"Yep." Macey said and smiled at A.J. She got out of bed and stretched.

"How can you eat ice cream in the morning?" Ever asked and looked at Hunter. She pet Black. "She or something else wont eat you. I wont let anyone hurt you." She told him and smiled.

(@Outlaw have you seen the pm I sent you?)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

"Cuz it's yummy." Hunter said with her mouth full.

Black purred and nuzzled her hand "Thanks." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am

"Ok, so I'm gonna take a shower." A.J said and got up "Then we decide if we make some breakfast or eat in the cafeteria." she said and went to the bathroom, she locked the door and turned on the water. She got in and started to wash up.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:43 am

Ever sighed. "Hunter you're going to become fat then. Why not eat the breakfast I made?" She asked and smiled at Black. "Your welcome" She said

"Okay.." Macey said and she got some clothes. She changed into some shorts and a tank top. She brushed her hair and put it up. She went out to the living room, turned the TV on and sat down on the couch.

(im going to bed but I might reply on my ipod)
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:28 am

Juliet and Jasper continued to walk until they came to a confusing site. A girl seemed to have a poor boy stuck in a choke hold kind of position ahead of them. Juliet looked at the two in the distance and then back up at her brother. "I think that's my roommate. Her name starts with a B" she told her brother as she pointed to the duo. "Her name is Diana and that's my roommate Apollo" he pointed out calmly. "What are they doing? I want to try!" Juliet exclaimed as she climbed onto her brother and tried to mimic Diana's position. She ended up hanging as though she was an upside-down monkey around her brother's neck, not at all strangling him like Diana was to Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:01 am

Diana put more pressure into the hold. Apollo began to sing her a bit to break free. She Let go then then hung onto him as she used her weight to bring him down. He groaned and tried to squirm away, but Diana manged to pull him back in and locked her body around him into another submission hold "Let me go!." he said trying to break free "Not Until you take it back." she said and applied more pressure.

Leg Lock:

Hunter stopped and looked at her "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." she said then put the ice cream back. She started to eat her breakfast and sighed.

Black pawed at her leg a bit, he wanted to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 am

A.J finished taking her shower and dried up, she got out and looked for clothes to wear. She started to get dressed, she put on some jeans, converse and a black hoodie. She went to Macey "So we make breakfast or get some at the cafeteria?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:25 am

"I want to do that one too!" Juliet exclaimed as she claimed down from her brother's shoulders, onto his leg. She tried pulling his leg out from under him so he would fall but Jasper stayed solid. "Just. . . fall!" she demanded as she heaved and hoed. He just sighed and watched his sister struggle under him while trying to find a way to get her to stop bothering him. He knew telling her to stop wouldn't work and he wasn't sure when she would get tired of pulling on his leg but decided to wait anyways.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 am

Apollo struggled to get free and tapped out "I quit! Uncle! Uncle!" he said trying to convince his small but surprisingly strong little sister to let go. She sighed and let go,she got up and dusted her self off "Next time I wont go so easy." she said and fixed her hair, she saw Juliet and her brother and smiled "Hi." she said and went over to them. Apollo groaned and laid on the ground, weakly trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:33 am

Juliet gave up and let go of her brother's leg, falling to the ground with her arms stretched out. She sighed with disappointment at her failure to mimic what Diana was doing to Apollo. She looked up to her brother and noticed that he was looking in the direction of the duo. "Hi" she said sadly as she rolled her head toward her back to see Diana walking toward them. "Hello" Jasper said after as his own greeting.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 am

"So...... what you two doing? she asked looking up at Jasper. She was really small just 5.0 ft tall. he small wings flapped a bit, from up close it looks like most of them was torn out.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 am

Juliet sighed again. "Being disappointed" she replied. "Being relieved" he answered back to both Diana and Juliet. After hearing his comment, Juliet huffed a bit and then get herself off the ground. She dusted off her dress to make sure that it was tidy and checked her bow to make sure it was still tied properly. "What were you doing with Apillo over there?" she asked, not knowing that she had pronounce his name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 am

"Trying to get my wings strong again." Diana said and looked back over at her brother, he stood up weakly and stretched his wings. He had a large wingspan just under 7.9ft, Diana sighed and looked down, her wings used to be almost as big as his. She missed flying around.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:02 am

Juliet marveled at Diana's and Apollo's wings with excitement. "You can fly too!" she exclaimed with happiness as she circled around Diana to get a full look at her wings. Even though they were small, Juliet was amazed by them for they were something she had never seen before. "So pretty" she said quietly. "I've never seen wings like these before" she added as she looked between Diana and Jasper. Jasper slightly chuckled at his sister's reaction and leaved her be for now seeing as she wasn't doing any harm. "How would making your wings stronger lead to harming your brother?" Jasper asked.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:06 am

"He called me fat." Diana pouted and folded her arms, she sighed and felt her stomach rumble "Can we all go to get breakfast? Please?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next