Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+3
Rockie
ImmortalsRock11
Outlaw-SSS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

The girl's hand was shaking when she heard the strange language, she carefully drew her magic wand trying to keep her hands from shaking. She got up slowly and hid behind the couch. He wand glowed lightly as she channeled magic for a defensive spell.

"Don't worry about it, I live in Skyrim so I'm used to low temperatures, just not that low." The young Argonian said, he looked at her carefully "What are you anyways?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 am

Raven walked out of the bathroom, the steam followed her out . She twitched her owe again and wrapped the towel tightly around her. The edge stopped just just at her mid thigh. Stings of hair stuck to her face as she tilted her head at the girl. She asked a question in her strange language, looking directly at the unknown female.

Christie arched her brow a bit. " just your everyday Mermaid." She giggled a bit. The water around her shoulders turning into ice. She tilted her head looking at the reptilian creature" I shod be adkig yo the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:32 am

The witchling shook in fear and her eyes started to tear up, she raised her wand but couldn't hold onto it since her hands shook more. She dropped it but couldn't pick it up, she was almost frozen with fear.

Wicthling:

"I'm an Argonian, my people are from Black Marsh but some of my people expanded into other places." he explained and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 am

Raven realize this girl to be from another school and did not wish to frighten her. " what is your name?" She asked calmly wking towards the girl slowly. One hand he out infront of her as a sign she wouldn't harm the frame and the other hand clutched the towel to her chest.

Christie furrowed her brows a bit In Confusion. " I've never heard of... What you are." She splashed her tail a bit skimming to the edge of the pool. " I can bri g the temperature back up if you wod like to swim more.. "
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

The witchling wiped the tears from her eyes and sat up a bit "M-M-Mimi.." she said still a little shaken up.

"No thanks, The water is too clean, like I said my people live in a marsh so........ yeah." the Argonian said and looked at her "what's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:10 am

She smiled a bit. " hey Mimi.. My name is Raven." She took a few more steps towards the girl. Ray looked down at the wand. " I'm guessing you're a witch Huh?"

Christie smiled. " we'll I would offer to make it messy but... I need it clean." She giggled " and I'm Christie." She smiled flipping backwards, going under he waters surface and re-appearing on the other end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:28 am

Mimi nodded and grabbed her wand "My daddy is a teacher at Black Forest." she said and got up, she dusted her self off "You're a vampire right?" she asked.

The Argonian watched her and raised an eyebrow, he shook his head "Why do the creatures who live with humans have such hard to pronounce names." he said and sighed "My name is Tibian by the way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:43 am

" what's so hard about Christie?" She giggled looking at Tibian,

Raven smirked lightly." You find the blood in the fridge?" Ray walked into her bedroom and grabbed her silk black robe and put it on so he could move more freely.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 am

((Yeah, sorry about that. It's not that magic doesn't do anything to them it just has to be really strong. Keep trying there and you may get a spark. Also, she doesn't normally suspect things easily anyways so there's no need for the spell to stop her. I haven't played Dragon Age so I go by the rules I know.))

Juliet's head tilted in confusion. "Helping out for what? What's going on?" she asked. "Your eyes are funny" she pointed out then smiled happily.

Jasper smiled a little. "The only way that could possible happen is if she were in her true form due to the fact that our normal children are hatched from eggs and or she would have to be permanently made to be in her human form by the caster who put the spell on us" he explained as a retort to the uncle comment. He was sure of the information he knew even though there could be flaws with some many other races around.

Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 am

(oh ok like dragon slayer magic(from fairy tail) and well if I have him do that every single girl in a 50 ft radius will strip naked and run to him :/ also you should try it Dragon Age: Origins is an amazing game Smile dragon age 2 how ever pissed all over it's face :/)

"Keeping the peace, making sure no fights start off here and there." Asmodeous said kindly and smiled more Damn, so it's true then, magic doesn't affect dragons too well. Better focus it to avoid suspicion. he thought to himself, the pinkish glow turned to a purple lambent glow, this love charm focuses on only one person rather than an entire crowed.

"Think of demons as parasites, the stronger they are the easier they can bend all forms of logic and reality to their will." Hunter explained "I'm a demon lord, we can pretty much defy reality to a lesser degree. The person I'm sensing is a demon god, which can defy logic and reality how ever far he or she wants." she added.

"Then we better hurry." Apollo said, Diana nodded.

Black growled as he watched him and moved a bit closer without getting out of the bush.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:17 am

( you forgot the response to my post Hun)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:23 am

(sorry got distracted)

"Nope, the vampire language gave it away." Mimi said "Also the pale skin the massive sex appeal and the intimidating way you presented yourself." she added.

"It just is, for me at least." Tibian said and looked around "You haven't seen a Khajiit anywhere around have you? Her brother sent me out to keep her safe." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 am

Raven chuckled lightly tying her robe tightly. " we'll if you'd like I can show you around." She smiled letting her hair fall into their natural waves.

Christie laughed a bit running her fingers through her hair." I have no idea what you said.."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:39 am

"Sure, that's be nice." Mimi said and smiled, she spun a bit and fixed her dress, she looked at her and tilted her head "Are you gonna go out like that?" she asked.

"Nevermind." Tibian said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 am

"I mean why are other schools here to begin with, Silly!" Juliet noted with a shrug and a roll of her eyes at how slow Asmodeous seemed to her. She just sighed then looked around again. A disappointed look grew on her face then she looked at the teacher. "Well, I think I was doing something beforehand so I should go" she told him.

"Fair enough" Jasper answered to Hunter's explanation. "So where do you feel this presence?" he asked, wondering where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:03 am

"A small competition between schools, some friendly sportsman ship that's all." Asmodeous said and made his love charm even stronger, the purple lambent glow was now pristine. He grabbed her arm gently "How about I introduce you around? we can't have you wondering the school all alone now can we." he said kindly.

"It's near, somewhere in the parking lot." Hunter said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 am

" I have loathes on underneath " she chuckled softly." Where would you like to go first?" Raven ran her fingers through her hair.

Christie swam to he stairs of he pool, her fins splitting apart I to legs as she looked to him. " uhm..."
( we total gotta have ray and Mimi meet up with Juliet and asmondeus )
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 am

"But" Juliet started, thinking about her words. "This is my school. Why wouldn't it be okay to wonder around my school alone?" she asked curiously with a confused look.

"Then you lead the way" Jasper told Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:48 am

(yeah but just a fun fact, Asmodeou's love charm has 2 weaknesses, 1 awareness it wont work if the person he's using it on knows it and 2, love if the person he's using it in has someone they love, no matter how big or small that feeling of love is the spell wont do jack)

"Because with people from other schools it's not safe." Asmodeous said kindly. He looked over at a bush and saw a black cat come out, he glared at it "How long have you been there?" he asked.

"Long enough to know you're up to no good." Black said sternly "No let her go or else." he said and growled.

Asmodeous laughed "Or else what? You're a cat, the most you can do is ruin my good suit." he said and pulled Juliet closer to him.

"Ok." Hunter said and led him outside the gym, the parking lot was at the other side of the cafeteria.

"Oh, sorry didn't notice." Mimi said and smiled "Well I dunno, just anywhere." she said.

Tibian turned around "I wont look, don't worry." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 am

Christie smiled at he kindness of the stranger" thank you." She said as she stepped out of the pool. Water dripped fr her fair skinned body while she walked over to grab her clothes." Uhm... My towel... It's infront got you."

Raven opened the door and let Mimi go first." We'll if you're hi get we could go to the cafeteria.. Or chances are my brother is out in the parking lot worki g on his car... Like always." Ray chuckled and left the decision up to her.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 am

Tibian's tail lightly picked up the towel and tossed it to her "No problem." he said.

Mimi thought for a bit "Parking lot." she said and smiled, she walked out and looked around.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 am

Macey looked at A.J and she saw Asmodeous. She followed A.J

"How are you not supposed to look in his eyes?" Ever asked and she listened to Hunter. She followed them out of the gym and she looked around for Black or Juliet.

Last edited by ImmortalsRock11 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Raven nodded and led her out the dorm room, walking  with the girl. " Soo mimi.. how do you like it here so far?" She  took a quick glance at the young girl before putting her eyes back down the hall.

Chrstie took the towel  from his tail. 'Thank you kindly." She smiled, wrapping it around her body, Her hair stuck to her face, dripping water down her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

A.J Shook her head and sighed "What was that?" she said and saw a cat(Black) a girl(Juliet) and a man(Asmodeous) "Should we help?" she asked.

Carly walked around looking for Raven or her boyfriend, or her brother. She felt like she was being followed and didn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 am

"He uses a love charm to get women to find him attractive but it wont work if you know he's using it. His eyes glow pink or purple depending on the range he's using it in." Hunter explained.

"It's nice, not as awesomely decorated as Black Forest though." Mimi said teasingly.

"Don't mention it." Tibian said and sniffed the air looking for someone.

Dante felt bored and sighed "God I'm bored." he complained then went to the parking lot, he squinted and saw a cat and two others "That must be the talking cat everyone's talking about." he mumbled and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next