Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secretary Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

Secretary Hunt Simmer-badge-1Secretary Hunt Bane-badge_zpsce099443Secretary Hunt Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Secretary Hunt Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cSecretary Hunt Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Secretary Hunt YtNp4N6

Secretary Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Secretary Hunt   Secretary Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 am

Secretary Hunt UWeFPdR

Here on Galore, while we pride ourselves on the small amount of staff that runs the site, there are times when even we become overwhelmed and need a helping hand in making sure that Galore runs smoothly for all of our members. When creating Galore, we had no intentions for it to blossom into the site that it has and so we bit off more than we could chew, in a sense.

You've helped us make a thriving community and now we need your help.

Today we will be launching a secretary hunt in hopes of finding someone with enough organization skills, enough spunk, and enough stamina to keep up with Galore and all of the changes that are coming. If you believe that you are up for the challenge and the long yet successful ride to see Galore reach it's peak, please review the rules below and apply today!

Total of Applications: 0
Total of Accepted:  
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

Secretary Hunt Simmer-badge-1Secretary Hunt Bane-badge_zpsce099443Secretary Hunt Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Secretary Hunt Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cSecretary Hunt Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Secretary Hunt YtNp4N6

Secretary Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretary Hunt   Secretary Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:45 am

Secretary Hunt GSdgLyO

1. You must be at least 16 years of age. If we suspect that you are not, we will ask for you to verify your age.

2. You must be a member of Galore for at least three months.

3. You have been giving absolutely no warnings, and your warning level is full.

4. Be sure that you have the free time to take on such a task. It may get hectic. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

5. Organization skills are a must.

8. Have a sense of how things work here on Galore.

9. Friendly disposition and engaging with members of the community is a must. Please make sure are familiar with the rules.

10. By reading these guidelines you are agreeing to each one stated above.

Last edited by Regal on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Secretary Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretary Hunt   Secretary Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 am

Secretary Hunt VdxycQo
You do not need to me a mod or admin to apply for this position. Everyone--no matter what rank--is encouraged to participate in this contest.
Code:

Username:
What do you feel you could provide for the forum as secretary:
[b]Scenario 1. [/b] [color=#00cc00](Color your response green).[/color]
Regal has informed you of an event that should be posted on Tumblr before the end of the day. She has personally asked you to make sure that it is done. You noticed that TwistedRose is online and recalls that she is in charge of the Tumblr account. Do you:
A). Regal asked me, so I will simply log in and post the changes myself.
B). TwistedRose is in charge of the account so I will first let her know that I am making the changes.
C). I will tell TwistedRose so she can make the changes herself.
D). Crap. I forgot the password. I will simply text Regal and ask for it.

Do you have any previous experience with being an assistant/organizer. If so, please share.

[b]Scenario 2.[/b][color=#0099ff] (Color your response blue)[/color].
None of the administration or moderators are on at the time. You begin to monitor the forums and notice that a few members are breaking a rule or two. What do you do?

A). Give them a warning and report it in the proper area.
B). Do nothing and let the moderators handle it.
C). Inform Regal/Eloquence/TwistedRose as soon as possible so they can handle the situation.
D). Give them a friendly reminder about the rules, inform the moderator of the section, and allow them to asses the situation.

How organized are you and how will you be able to contribute this to your role here at Galore?

Please list any constructive suggestions you have for Galore.

Tell us why you are such an applicable candidate for Galore's Secretary.

Finally, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secretary Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretary Hunt   Secretary Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secretary Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Official Contests :: Galore Contests-
Jump to: