Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] ZdjFlBT

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] Empty
PostSubject: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Title:
A Christmas Hunt
Genre:
Fantasy, Puzzle, and Christmas!
Level:
At least Beginner please.
Rating:
Keep it PG for E please! Well, besides having violence every now and then. It's Christmas of course!
Plot:

Dashing through the snow,
In a one horse open sleigh.
Down the hill we go,
Laughing all the way!
Bells about to ring,
Making spirits bright!
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A merry song tonight!

But, there won't be one at this rate. Oh no, that won't do!
No bells will ring, no merry song, no laughter, no Christmas Everyone was so excited this year too. Because this year, is the 5000th Anniversary of the Great Spirits who had made the world of Elluel. Elves, to be more precise. Every year, on every holiday, the creator of Elluel brings a special gift to all elves in the land. However, like it has been told in the beginning, there won't be any. It seems that Her Royal has disappeared. Along with every other Spirits of the holidays. Such as Santa, Easter Bunny, Lucky Leprechaun, and the 3 Spirits of Christmas! No one knows what to do, and no one wants to do anything. Without know if The Loyal is alright, they shall never be alright. Nor will they be able to rejoice. Until, the Elders of War, Magic, and Life decide to take matters at hand. They have sent out a their troops, but nothing. However, what they didn't know was that a group of younger elves had an investigation of their own. It all started of when they grouped up, and entered the palace and homes of the Royals, you see...

Oh, jungle bells,
Jingle bells,
Jungle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride
A one horse open sleigh-hey!

You are to continue the story from here, young, and brave elves.

CHARACTER SHEET:

~Additional Information~

-You must follow the rules!
-I will be playing the NPCs. Such as Her Highness, Santa, and the 3 Elders.
-If you have any ideas that you want me to add into the Roleplay, I will consider them and think about it.
-Don't be a party pooper!
-Remember, this is for Christmas! Be nice and caring!
-If a fight breaks out in the Roleplay, take it to the PM or else
-You are only allowed to make 2 characters!
-Of course, have fun and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 am

NPC Players and Royals

Will be added as time goes on
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:15 am

Characters and Played By Who

Will Be Added Soon.
(Maybe in a few hours or the next day)
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Let the Posting Begin!

(Everyone starts off from before the news spreads out of the Royals missing.)

Last edited by Mill_Mill on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 am

Alexandria

The name's Alexandria. But all you need to know is I'm mute. I trying to save Christmas all with others. Problem is we don't know where to start. Or what even happen. Our Queen is missing? Kidnapped? Or even worse dead. But then again we are working on it. So.

Sorry lost my train of thought. Just know we are working on it.

It started at noon when everything when bad. It wasn't something everyone felt, but i did and it was bad. And by bad I mean the worse kind. In all my years it wasn't this bad. This hopeless. This heart breaking. I didn't receive the news till days later. But I knew, and this was just the beginning of our troubles.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:13 am

Acar was lounging in his hammock as the sun began to set, he spent some carefree vacation time in his home in Istanbul before the holidays started. It started to snow and the humans ran about their lives waiting the arrival of the man in red. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows as he felt something was amiss, he cut himself off elfish society from time to time so he was unaware of what happened. Not that he cared too much, he may be the best elfish detective there is but since he's lower class he avoids getting in touch with his upper-clansmen. Though a relief it might be it has several downsides such as getting information late, he didn't mind. That harrowing feeling clawing at the back of his head became too much, he woke from his nap with a somewhat unsatisfied feeling. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't quit put his finger on it. He sat up and slowly got off the hammock "Ben daha başkaları ile temas almak için bir yol bulmak, ben onlardan kendimi kesip pişman olmaya başlıyorum.(I better find a way to get in contact with the others, I'm starting to regret cutting myself off from them.)" he said to himself in his native tongue as he groggily made his way to his bed chambers. He stretched and looked around his small yet decorated room, several throw pillows and small decorative carpets were around the area, tables were either small or close to non existent, in some areas of the room just a very large pillow on a floor rug.(traditional 16th century Turkish decor)
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Selphy had, of course, been lying around the library reading the new book she just ordered before she would put it out for other's to borrow, like she did with the majority of the books. This one was called The Captive Maiden. It was a retelling of Cinderella, which she always enjoyed as long as they gave Cinderella more personality than the Disney movie, which this one did. Unfortunately, it was hard for her to focus, since there was this niggling feeling she had that something was not right. It had somewhat the same feeling as abandoned dreams, yet it was also somehow different, though she couldn't put her finger on it exactly.
Getting up, she grabbed a nutrition bar from the cupboard and went out to the main portion of the library. She probably should have been at the desk anyway, rather than secluding herself in the back where the smell of ink and paper enveloped her even more closely than it did anywhere else in the library. Sitting down at the main desk, she opened the book again in hopes of shaking off the foreboding feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Alexanderia

At first they only informed us of the spirit of Christmas. Then baby new year, sandman, jack frost, and etc. Thry didn't inform us of Her Royal disappearance till much later. I thought they were hidden something from, but I didn't speak out. I was moron not to do anything about. But my disability stop me. I needed to find someone to help, someone who could understand me without word. Sadly there aren't many of those kind of people, around.

Sign language was something I refused to learn. It was like resigning myself to my disability. I just couldn't. I wouldn't. But I would learn now. One little thing. Just one small stupid thing, i could of chance if I had the knowledge too. I was heading to learn sign language. Maybe it could help the regret I felt. I walked down the street of main palace. Guards was spread thin around the area looking for Her Royal. With one glance they stop talking and stared at me.
I grinned.
"Master Crysan, what pleasure it is too see you."

I sighed and looked annoyed at him talking to me. He knew I couldn't talk, and here he expected a reply. Idiots all them. My grin slipped to a frown. He noticed it. His face flushed red in embaressment. He spoke in short mumble. That I couldn't understand at all. Turn way from them and headed to my target, the library figure it had some book on sign language. And hopefully there wasn't anyone in there either. And if there was I didn't care. I wouldn't change the fact that I was going to learn sign language.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:05 am

Selphy still sat at the desk with her nutrition bar in one hand and the book in the other. Glancing up she scanned the few people there today to make sure that her babies (the books) were being treated properly. She took a bite of her snack and turned back to the book again, squealing in delight when Valten chose Gisela as the Queen of Beauty and Love for the duration of the tournament. Suddenly realizing the strange noise had managed to echo through the entire library, she clapped her hand over her mouth and shrunk down to hide behind the desk. She didn't stop reading though and began to desperately hope that Gisela's stepmother didn't ruin the moment. Before long she had decided she didn't care about the noise she had previously made, and sat back up straight as she continued her journey.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 am

Alexanderia

I continue up the stairs into the library slowly trying to taking my time before entering the older building. Come on that is easy just get walk in there and get the book I need. That it. That it. It all I need. I thought.

i continue into the building quietly to not attractive attention to myself. But gaint size door decided to make all the noise it wanted even if I tried not too. I sighed at the loud noise, I didn't wait to see if anyone noticed I walked till I spotted the selves of books. I just realize that I didn't know where to start my search. I would have to find someone to help me. And that was the last thing I wanted. Great.

I search the front of thr Great Library for anyone who could help me. Not one person was in the front of the library, I guess I will have to search deeper in there. I only hope this isn't great waste if my time, doing this.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:51 am

Selphy poked her head out above the stacks of books sitting on the main desk, when she heard the door clack closed. Sometimes it could be a bit difficult to see her small frame from behind all the clutter. the desk was pretty much the only unorganized spot in the library. Since the library was always so quite every sound could be clearly heard. She spotted someone walk by, and stood up. She didn't seem to know where she was going. "May I help you?" she called out. If she remembered correctly this was the woman who had been born mute or something of the sort, so she brought a pen and notepad when she went over, in case the visitor had not brought her own, and needed to write her request. Though, she wasn't entirely sure she was right, so she tried not to make a big deal of it until she knew for sure. Even then she didn't intend to make a scene, because frankly no one chose how they were born, and she was sure that everyone had something to make up for their disabilities in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 am

Alexanderia

I looked far and low. and somehow I ended up back where I started. Great, just great. Was no one here. Hopefully that wasn't the case. I looked around this place wasn't as big as I thought but how did I get lost and back where I started?

My search continue to come up empty, this was just my luck. I come appond an old snd disorganized desk that looks like someone was using. I pass it earlier, I barely. notices the girl who stepped out from behind it.

She asked me, "May I help you?"

I look at her nodding my head yes, for her to understand me. Not be able to talk was hard on me. I notice that she has a notepad and pencil on her. I pointed at them and using a writing motion before pointing back at myself. I just hope she get hat I was doing and understood what I was doing.

Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:07 am

(are they in Istanbul Turkey? my guy is there)

Acar yawned and sat on a near by rug, he felt a bit groggy after waking from his nap, he cracked his knuckles and checked his email. "Ugh, junk mail, junk mail, spam, useless ads." he mumbled as he deleted the mail one by one, he raised and eyebrow when he saw an email from the elvish society. he clicked it and red it slowly "That must be it." he said and stood up, he stretched more and headed to the kitchen. "Kraliçe eksik ise onlar beni avlamak ve işe beni koymak önce sadece bir zaman meselesi.(If the queen is missing it's only a matter of time before they hunt me down and put me to work.)" he said to himself as he went to the kitchen, he looked around for anything he could eat. He sighed "Not even left overs." he mumbled in disappointment. He groaned and leaned against the wall as he felt his stomach rumble.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:14 pm

(We're supposed to be in Eulell or whatever it's called... I think...)
Selphy watched as the visitor nodded and gestured for the notepad she was holding. Yay, two for two! Selphius Josephine was in the lead, and the crowd goes wild! Selphy shook herself out of such stupid thoughts and handed the notepad to the woman before her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Alexandria

I watch her as she drifted into deep thought, before she quickly handed me the notepad and pencil. I grabbed it with my left hand, before pausing to think on what to write. Then I deciding on, "Can you help me find some book on sign language?" I wrote it down nice and perfectly like always, only because I do it over and over, again and again. Thousands of times. I handed it back for her to read it. I quietly waited for her answer. I hope that she knew. I was at the end of rope. I didn't have a next place to go for the knowledge I required. This was the only place I knew that has it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Selphy watched as the woman wrote her request and handed the notepad back to her. Reading the message, she couldn't help but momentarily admire the neat handwritting, so unlike her own. With a nod she turned to the visitor. "Of course, come with me and I'll show you." She began walking to a section dedicated to languages, and then the portion for sign language. Since she was the librarian and the one who organized the books in the first place, she new exactly where to go.

Running her fingers over the bindings, she pulled out books one by one and held them for the woman to see as she spoke about them. "This one here is an abridged sign language dictionary, and this one is unabridged, this book here is good for beginners, this is a more advanced guide for learning sign language, and this one is a compilation of the words generally used most day to day."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Alexandria

After she spoke, she started walking. I was pacing myself behind her. She went deeper into the library, I like she knew where everything was. 'She's the Librarian.' I thought to myself. My thoughts continued till she started talking to me.

"This one here is an abridged sign language dictionary, and this one is unabridged, this book here is good for beginners, thi advanced guide for learning sign language, and this one is a compilation of the generally used most day to day."

She started pulling out random books off the selves. How does she know where everything at? I thought in awe. To be able to remember all that. Anyone of those would be great. I took them from her as she held them out for me.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm

(oh, OK well I'll have my guy go there but someone will have to find him)

Acar sighed and remembered there might be food in Elluel, he sighed and looked for the necessary ingredients to make a portal to the eleven homeland. He was in no rush since he wanted to avoid work for a but, but knowing the elves it would only be a matter of time before they come after him. Once he gathered the ingredients in a small terracotta pot he began chanting in elvish language, the smoke from the pot began to engulf him and then disappeared, he was gone from his home in Istanbul. A thick cloud of smoke appeared in a random place of the library, once it dispersed Acar dusted himself off and walked to an area with dim lighting to keep himself hidden for a while, he's willing to help but not eager enough to work immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"There are sofas and chairs positioned all over the library, so feel free to stay here and.read as long as you'd like. When you are ready to check a book out please come see me at the front desk, but if I'm off helping someone else there is a bell. Ring it and I'll get to you ASAP," Selphy said with a smile. "If there is anything else you need please let me know. Oh, and here," she handed the woman the notepad and pen. "Feel free to keep this with you for now, just please give it back before you leave."

Wait a second... Selphy sniffed the air. Something smelled like smoke. Someone better not have done anything to one of her babies. She didn't know why anyone would, but she would have to make sure. "Excuse me for a moment," she said before hurrying off to find the perpetrator.

Following her nose she found the place, but no one was there, and no books appeared singed. At this revelation, she began looking around nearby. No one was anywhere to be seen, or so she thought. Eventually she spotted a man in a dark corner. "Do you need help finding anything?" She asked, stepping towards him. She wasn't going to outright accuse the man, but he sure made himself appear quite the suspicious character in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Acar looked at the woman, he thought she was sent to retrieve him back to the local detective's guild, he hoped she didn't speak his language and sighed "Ben sadece, eski bir dostu ziyaret etmek için buraya geldim o acil bir durum olduğunu söyledi ve ben gerçekten o iyi olmadığını görmek gerekir.(I just came here to visit an old friend, he said it was an emergency and I really need to see if he's alright.)", he spoke, but still if she could understand him he had to lie.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Selphy furrowed her eyebrows in puzzlement, but held up a finger for him to give her a moment. She recognized the language, but couldn't speak or understand it. She fished around in her pocket for her phone and pulled up the app for translating. She didn't really use her phone much, but hopefully it would help her in this instance. "Do you speak English?" she asked, and the app translated it to, "İngilizce konuşabilir misiniz?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Acar face-palmed in disappointment and sighed annoyed, he didn't think she would have a translating app. He groaned and sat down looking up at the ceiling hoping she wouldn't prod or recognize him. He leaned back in his seat and looked around, he noticed someone reading a book from the private section.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:42 am

Alexandria

She stacked the books in my arms and pointed me to the nearest table and chair. before leaving quickly, to do something. I sighed and started towards the table. I lay down the book on sign language. I still had the notepad and pencil she gave to me in handed. I place them next to the stack of books, before sitting down in medium black oak chair. Woah, it just took me this long to notice how ancient this library is.

I started looked through the book she picked out for me. They all had the same consistency on the basic information. It just how it was explained. That made it a little hard to understand. My ear twitched as I pick up soft talking in the direction the librarian went. It was in a different language. It sounded familiar. So did the voice.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 am

Selphy once again furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I see that I'm bothering you. Sorry, I'm just trying to do my job as the librarian," she told the man, letting the app translate it to, "Seni rahatsız olduğumu görüyorum. Üzgünüm, ben sadece kütüphaneci olarak işimi yapmaya çalışıyorum." She sighed and turned to leave. If he was that irritated, clearly he didn't need her help. Putting her phone back in her pocket, she peeked at the other visitor, to see that she had made herself comfortable. Selphy still interned to keep an eye on that man.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 am

Acar sighed as he watched her leave, he regretted chasing her off and stood up. He followed her and tried to think of a way to apologize but then noticed a book. He grabbed it, it was labeled "The Memoirs of Ishak Pasha" intrigued he began to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next