Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]

Go down 
+3
Regal
Defy The Despair
Mill_Mill
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] ZdjFlBT

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 pm

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] 2Q==

Character Sheet IC

Title:
A Christmas Hunt
Genre:
Fantasy, Puzzle, and Christmas!
Level:
At least Beginner please.
Rating:
Keep it PG for E please! Well, besides having violence every now and then. It's Christmas of course!
Plot:

Dashing through the snow,
In a one horse open sleigh.
Down the hill we go,
Laughing all the way!
Bells about to ring,
Making spirits bright!
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A merry song tonight!

But, there won't be one at this rate. Oh no, that won't do!
No bells will ring, no merry song, no laughter, no Christmas Everyone was so excited this year too. Because this year, is the 5000th Anniversary of the Great Spirits who had made the world of Elluel. Elves, to be more precise. Every year, on every holiday, the creator of Elluel brings a special gift to all elves in the land. However, like it has been told in the beginning, there won't be any. It seems that Her Royal has disappeared. Along with every other Spirits of the holidays. Such as Santa, Easter Bunny, Lucky Leprechaun, and the 3 Spirits of Christmas! No one knows what to do, and no one wants to do anything. Without know if The Loyal is alright, they shall never be alright. Nor will they be able to rejoice. Until, the Elders of War, Magic, and Life decide to take matters at hand. They have sent out a their troops, but nothing. However, what they didn't know was that a group of younger elves had an investigation of their own. It all started of when they grouped up, and entered the palace and homes of the Royals, you see...

Oh, jungle bells,
Jingle bells,
Jungle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride
A one horse open sleigh-hey!

You are to continue the story from here, young, and brave elves.

Hello there young elves! I'd like to welcome you and say to please fill out some information for me if that is possible. You see, we need a profile to thank you. And I'd like to see if you've read everything and the additional information (That will come later) So, if you may please put in "Christmas, Elves, Elluel, Fun" and my name in the section Riddles/Christmas Song in the character sheet. That would let me know you read this, and would make a few of us really happy! Thank you, and good day elves.

-Love and Happiness,
                                                                                                Her Highness, Angelic Harmony.

CHARACTER SHEET:

~Additional Information~

-You must follow the rules!
-I will be playing the NPCs. Such as Her Highness, Santa, and the 3 Elders.
-If you have any ideas that you want me to add into the Roleplay, I will consider them and think about it.
-Don't be a party pooper!
-Remember, this is for Christmas! Be nice and caring!
-If a fight breaks out in the Roleplay, take it to the PM or else
-You are only allowed to make 2 characters!
-Of course, have fun and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Simmer-badge-1~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] VRYiRNn~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] UIbtwMa~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:08 pm

I posted my character in the sheet thread. (Didn't see this cuz I've been out), what's the roleplay about?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Simmer-badge-1~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Bane-badge_zpsce099443~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm

I will post my character sheet in a bit.

Basically we are elves who have entered the homes of the Royals to find out what happened to all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Eloquence

Eloquence

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] 52NTwAI~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm making my character now~ c; She should be done, soonish~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:49 pm

My nuts are in a vise so I guess I have no choice BUT to join -_- fine I'll make a character and keep 90% of my opinions to myself -sigh-

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I-hate-my-life_o_723242
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Simmer-badge-1~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Bane-badge_zpsce099443~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes. I do think if your opinion isn't nice, it should be kept to yourself. Remember, no negativity so if you would like to watch from the sidelines, that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm

I got more free time that I would like so I pretty much have no choice but to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] 52NTwAI~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Well…then. That's nice that you have free time, but you're making it seem as if joining is complete drudgery. That's fine if this isn't your cup of tea, but I'm sure it's not making Mill_Mill feel very good that signing up appears so unpleasant to you. Maybe this isn't your intention, but it's coming across that way. She put time into this RP, and this is her prize for her efforts. If you don't want to join, nobody is forcing you~ c: The other areas will be opened soon :3

On a side note, I need to go clean the house before my mom's flight arrives. I will finish up my character in a bit. Also I hope I did the rule thing correctly~ Let me know if I need to change it c;
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Still thinking between what type of character I should have, it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm

wait... are they alll elves O.o?
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Yes they are

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Yes, they are.~

I'm going to ask politely one more time for the negative attitude to disperse before I personally remove it. Happy thoughts and positivity.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Oh hello may i join too?
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Every good role play needs a pessimist for comedic effect it's basic writing 101. Razz
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Well let's not have one for Christmas. It's not very festive.

@Alexandria
Of course! We encourage everyone to do so.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Thanks, I will work on my chara, right now.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 pm

What about someone who's quiet, likes to keep to his/her self but makes sarcastic remarks every once in a while?
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, sorry to those that are forced to join. >.<

And I just clicked something I wasn't suppose to click, wasn't I? o.o

But I appreciate you guys joining and giving it a try even if you didn't want to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

Hey i didn't join because that this sounds fun. It just, i don't get much time anymore because of work.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:53 am

Weird question can my character be a Turkish elf?(i've been playing assassin's creed revelations and I want to have a character that speaks a different language I'll be sure to add the translation)
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am

Alexandria139

I understand that feeling. QnQ

Outlaw-SSS

Sure! Go ahead. Smile
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Simmer-badge-1~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] VRYiRNn~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] UIbtwMa~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 am

THERE ARE SO MANY FEMALES IM CRYING.

@Millie
This is actually a great roleplay. I would've joined if I saw it but i hadn't been on (save for checking the homepage and that' it) I'm in the process of making my male elf.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:23 am

@Mill thanks Smile @Defy also my character will be a guy
Back to top Go down
Alexandria139

Alexandria139

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:42 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:48 am

Who saw my character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]   ~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A Christmas Hunt~ [OOC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next