Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı

Go down 
+6
KannatheEevee
demee01
Soar Sora
KatnissMellark
Agrafasia
Eriikaa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Empty
PostSubject: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Jh4vwy

Title:
ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [ѕeмι/adv] ıllıllı

Rating:
я-16+

Literacy level:
sεмι тσ α∂vαηcε∂~

Genre:
scι-ғι | sℓιcε σғ ℓιғε | α∂vεηтυяε | ғαηтαsү | ∂яαмα | яσмαηcε

Type of roleplay:
gяσυρ, σғ cσυяsε!

Accepting any members:
Nope, we're all full! I'm sorry ;_;

Short description of Roleplay:
αғтεя нαvιηg тнειя вεℓσvε∂ тσωη αттαcкε∂ вү вσтн ρℓαgυε αη∂ ғεαяεsσмε мυтαηтs, α gяσυρ σғ sυяvιvσяs sεт σғғ тσ sтαят тнειя ℓιvεs αηεω ιη α “sαηcтυαяү”. αғтεя ωнαт sεεмε∂ ℓιкε ғσяεvεя, тнεү ғιηαℓℓү нαρρεηε∂ υρση α sεεмιηgℓү ρεяғεcт cιтү ωιтнιη тнε cσηғιηεs σғ α ∂σмε. тнιs cιтү ιs ηαмε∂ нαvεη, α яεғυgε ғσя αℓℓ ωнσ яεqυιяε ιт; α sнιηιηg вεαcση σғ нσρε ωιтнιη тнε ∂αякηεss. αғтεя вειηg ωεℓcσмε∂ ωιтн σρεη αямs ιηтσ тнε cιтү, тнε тяαvεℓεяs вεgιη тσ ησтιcε тнαт тнεяε’s נυsт sσмεтнιηg ησт яιgнт ωιтн нαvεη. αη∂ тнε мσяε тнεү gεт тσ кησω тнε яεsι∂εηтs αη∂ ιηтεgяαтε тнεмsεℓvεs ωιтнιη тнιs sεεмιηgℓү υтσριαη ℓιкε sσcιεтү, тнε sтяσηgεя тнαт ғεεℓιηg gεтs. вυт нυsн! нυsн, нυsн. σηε мυsтη'т vσιcε sυcн тнσυgнтs ωιтнιη нαvεη. σя εℓsε тнεү’ℓℓ gεт тσ үσυ.

Anything extra:
тнιs ιs тнε sεqυεℓ тσ αη σℓ∂ яρ σғ мιηε, Into the Woods. sσ, үσυ’ℓℓ ησтιcε тнαт σℓ∂ cнαяαcтεяs ωιℓℓ вε яεтυяηιηg αℓσηg ωιтн тнε ηεω σηεs! нмм, ι тнιηк тнαт’s αвσυт ιт. нαvε ғυη ~ ^w^
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 pm

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 5f3m9u
76 years ago, the town of Brookeville was once a pleasant place. Sure, the economy wasn't booming, and the town funds were beginning to run dry, but everyone was happy. Life was okay, simple, even. Despite it being a small, unrecognized town on the East coast of Alternia, the scenery was the best around. What with its thick, enticing woods and the rolling hills; the starry night sky and the cloudy skies. A quiet town, a welcoming one, that was Brookeville. And that, my dear traveler, would be its downfall.

Enter the Nyx, a newly formed group of radicals out to "help" advance society. Within their hands, they held the secret to man's destruction; a secret that had the potential to turn the world into a complete dystopia. Mutants. They brought genetically enhanced mutants along with a plague far worse than anything Alternia had ever seen in order to "cleanse society of the weak". To destroy those who could not fight for themselves. To slaughter the masses. And this was all to help the world. Brookeville was their first target; the start of it all. The mutts turned the quaint town treasured by all residents into an unholy h_ll. Next came the monsters. That's right. Monsters. 10 years later, the Nyx came up with the ever so wonderful idea of merging their genetically enhanced mutants together, resulting in some of the most gruesome things that even the gods would flee from.

And it spread.

Boy, did it spread.

Over the course of 50 years, the world was slowly infected one by one with the plague. The plague that left nothing but sorrow, death, and mass destruction in its wake.

10 years later, the Nyx rose to power with the help of their darling creations. They made to take over the country.

It took them 5 years, but they succeeded.

Now, let's travel back to Brookeville. It's been 75 years since the mutts first arrived in the little haven, and its citizens have been desperately trying to rebuild their pleasant society that they had before. The happiness that they once had, they wanted it back. But alas, it seemed as if the world was fated to live in darkness forever, and that included themselves.

Hope was d_mn near lost when they arrived. A small group of boys of all ages. Wherever they went, light followed. Peace followed. They were a godsend. A blessing to Brookeville. After being begged to create at least one bright spot in the town, the boys built a mansion out in the woods big enough to house both them and a small handful of others by December 29th. The area surrounding said mansion was a place of refuge. Soon, the town residents that would be allowed to live within the mansion were chosen and served as faithful maids to the boys.

Everything was relatively alright. And while the group had a few (or a few too many) bumps in the road, their living arrangements lasted for a 12 months.

That's all. The first day of the 77th year was when they came again.The Nyx. The Mutts. The monsters.
They ruined the area. Stained the cobblestone streets red, tainted the air with the stench of freshly spilled blood, sent the town up in flames.

Slaughtered everyone within their grasps.

Only a few escaped after having been forced to watch everything they once cherished and love burn right in front of their very eyes. After watching so many deaths. Deaths of strangers and deaths of friends.

They escaped, but their lives got no better. The memories of the Massacre of Brookeville remained vividly in their minds.

The decision to find a new place of residence where all could be put behind them was unanimous. A place where their ghosts would no longer haunt them. A place of safety. A place of peace.

An utopia in this dystopia.

And that, my friends, is where our story begins.
----
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 2mxmvps
"Wait, what's that up ahead?"
"What are you talking about?"
"That dome! The bubble up ahead!"
"She must be going crazy. All the stress finally getting to you?"
"No, I'm serious! It's right there!"
"Well, holy sh_t."
"Would you look at that!"
"What..is it?"
"What we've been looking for, guys!"
"..Are you kidding me?"
"It's a-"
"Utopia."

Welcome to Haven, a refuge for all weary travelers; a perfect society, a perfect way of life. The perfect utopia. It's everything that our travelers could have ever wanted. More than they could have ever dreamed of. They quickly rushed towards the dome surrounding the place that they hoped to be their new home. It had been 2 months since they last left Brookeville. 3 months into the 77th year. Welcome, welcome, they were told with wide smiles by the guards. You are home now, they told the weary ones. And they were quickly ushered into the city.

Perfect.

It was perfect, unaffected by the hellish way of life outside.

---

But is it really so perfect? Doesn't it seem a bit odd for something so beautiful to exist in a place like Alternia? Isn't it a bit suspicious?

No, no. Don't ask those questions. You'll be found out; found out and disposed of.
For Haven is not all that it seems.

And our travelers will soon come to find that they've jumped from the frying pan right into the fire.

They best be on their guards.
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 pm

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 2d83sw3
ғσямεя вяσσкεvιℓℓε яεsι∂εηтs
(Basically unlimited, but only open to RPers that were in Into the Woods)
➳ Kenchi Kistler: Male (@Eri)
➳ Katria Rosanov: Female (@Eri)
➳ Aislynn Vaughn: Female (@Poprocks)
➳ Rokuro Himaji: Male (@Poprocks)
➳ Red Drew Howard: Male (@Shaggy)
➳ Bonnie Scots: Female (@Birdy)
➳ Anaya Loshvokia: Female (@Sunny-D)
➳ Lissa Tsugara: Female (@Kit Kat)
➳ Ricken Kastugari: Male (@Kit Kat)
➳ Shaiann Conners: Female (@Kan-Kan)
➳ Zander Quinn: Male (@Kan-Kan)
➳ Alfred Jones: Male (@Zuzu)

нαvεη яεsι∂εηтs
☠ Celestia Robins: Female (@Kuu)
☠ reserved for @Kanga: Female
☠ reserved for @Shaggy: Female
☠ RESERVED FOR @Crissy: Male
☠ OPEN

нαvεη gσvεяηмεηт σғғιcιαℓs
☣ President of Haven: Ryder Radke (@Shaggy)
☣ Vice President of Haven: reserved for @Dem-Dem: Female
☣ Head Advisor: Moira Annabelle Pierce (@Melicopter): Female
☣ Offensive Battle strategist: reserved for @Lizzy: Female
☣ Defensive Battle strategist: reserved for @Zuzu
☣ Head of Haven Military: Miranda Noble-Tsugara (@Eri): Female
☣ Undercover Agent for Haven: Jai Baker (@Lizzy): Male
☣ Undercover Agent for Haven: reserved for @Crissy: Female

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı N565i9
Males
Judas "Swiss" Blankedark
Drake Mavrick (@Kuuri)
Jayson Knight (@Maori)
Kenno Teritus Creed (@Dari7)
Axel Alexander Simmons(@Amo)
Tav (@Cielet)
Jacob Leslie Beilscmidt (@SaayaChan)/b]

Females
Sarah Wilson (@gracedragon)
Felicity Muave (@Poppetta)
Ling Yuezheng (@Kuuri)
Caily Fay Stone (@emishere)
Sarathine Sunshine (@mizunechan)
Tourmaline Marionette Summers (@Eriikaa)
Jake Isabella Beilschmidt (@SaayaChan)

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 24fg2sk

вeѕт вυdѕ
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Tumblr_inline_mrjjfcz7EC1s6o63i
♦ Ryder Radke, Moira Annabelle Pierce, and Miranda Noble-Tsugara ♦

♦ Ana Luiza Talita Ribeiro and Miranda Noble-Tsugara ♦

♦ Miranda Noble-Tsugara and Eliane Brookes♦

♦ Shaiann Conners and Katria Rosanov ♦

♦ Anaya Loshvokia and Shaiann Conners ♦

♦ Rokura Himaji, Zander Quinn, and Katria Rosanov ♦

♦ Ricken Katsugari and Kenchi Kistler (wow look the demonic jerkass has a best friend. much surprise, so shock)♦

ғrιendѕ
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Tumblr_m82b7yXh951r5jtugo1_500
♦ Kenchi Kistler and Lissa Tsugara ♦

♦ Kenchi Kistler and Aislynn Vaughn ♦

♦ Aislynn Vaugn and Calypso Anne Evans ♦

♦ Katria Rosanov and Calypso Anne Evans ♦

♦ Anaya Loshvokia and Kenchi Kistler ♦

♦ Anaya Loshvokia and Axel Simmons♦

♦ Red D. Howard and Rokuro Himaji ♦

♦ Kenchi Kistler and Ana Luiza ♦

♦ Aislynn Vaughn and Ricken Katsugari ♦

♦ Aislynn Vaughn and Lissa Tsugara ♦

♦ Katria Rosanov and Ana Luiza ♦

♦ Calypso Evans: Rokuro Himaji, Katria Rosanov, Anaya Loshvokia, Ricken Katsugari, Lissa Tsugara, ♦

♦ Anaya Loshvokia and Zander Quinn ♦

♦ Ana Luiza and Moira A. Pierce ♦

♦ Alfred F. Jones and Ana Luiza ♦

мorтal eneмιeѕ
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Original
♠ Celestia Robins and Kenchi Kistler ♠

♠ Miranda Noble-Tsugara and Kenchi Kistler ♠

rιvalѕ
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Glare
♠ Kenchi Kistler and Ana Luiza ♠

♠ Anaya Loshvokia and Kenchi Kistler ♠

all тнaт roмance crap
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Tumblr_inline_mtnp5382RP1qguc0z
● Dating ●
-TBA-

●Hate-love●
TBA
♠ Anaya Loshvokia and Kenchi Kistler ♠

♠ Ana Luiza and Kenchi Kistler ♠

●Crushing●
-TBA-
♥ (Ex crush) Ricken Katsugari -> Aislynn Vaughn

●It’s complicated, okay?●
TBA
♥ Aislynn Vaughn x Red D. Howard ♥

●What are you guys doing, like are you clueless?●
♥ Katria Rosanov and Zander Quinn ♥

●Exes●
-TBA-

●Pregnant●
-TBA-
(3 months) Aislynn Vaughn with Red Drew Howard’s child
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 pm

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 2gxllyh
 ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Tumblr_lz7pa4KeRR1rn95k2o1_500
♥ Aislynn Vaughn x Red D. Howard (Rash)
♥ Kenchi Kistler x Aislynn Vaughn (Ke$ha)
♥ Ricken Kastugari x Aislynn Vaughn (Ashkin)
♥ Rokuro Himaji x Moe x Koalski (Romoski)
♥ Katria Rosanov x Zander Quinn (Zatria)
♥ Kenchi Kistler x Anaya Loshvokia (Kenaya)
♥ Axel Simmons x Anaya Loshvokia (Xelya)
♥ Shai Conners x Alfred F. Jones (Alai)
♥ Kenchi Kistler x Lissa Tsugara (Kissa)
♥ Miranda Noble-Tsugara x Ryder Radke (Rira)
♥ Kenchi Kistler x Ana Luiza Talita Ribeiro (Kana)
(Updated regularly)

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Senewo

daтe

janυary - ғeвrυary - мarcн - aprιl - мay - jυne - jυly - aυgυѕт - ѕepтeмвer - ocтoвer - noveмвer - deceмвer

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18
- 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Weaтнer
ғreezιng - cold - cнιlly - cool - coмғorтaвle - warм - нoт- вυrnιng

ғυll cloυd coverage - мoѕтly cloυdy - ѕlιgнтly cloυdy - alмoѕт no cloυdѕ - clear

нυrrιcane- тнυnder&lιgнтιng - poυrιng - raιnιng - drιzzlιng - мιѕтιng- ѕleeтιng - нaιlιng - ѕnowιng - ғog -clear

powerғυl wιndѕ – very вreezy – вreezy – ѕlιgнт вreeze – no wιnd

тιмe oғ day
jυѕт вeғore ѕυnrιѕe – ѕυnrιѕe – laтe мornιng – мιd-day – evenιng – ѕυnѕeт – nιgнтғall – мιd-nιgнт

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı Rqx2r5
(Special events pertaining to the roleplay go here, so check back every now and then, okay? Of course, I'll alert everyone once a new event pops up, too!)

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı 25am4y9
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Everyone here? Probably not since I just posted this but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Agrafasia

Agrafasia

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Romaski
are you kidding me
I'm laughing so hard
omf
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello yes, I am here and landed safely. Over.
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Ah good
T^T
I hate this guys I fucking hate this omfg

@Poprocks
no I'm
not kidding you
you're the one who said
Koalski in love interest
*cackles*
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 pm

You hate the layout of this?
Or you just hate everything in general right now?
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Everything in general ugh and I swear to god if

this stupid post messes up

if I am not redirected to this topic I will rip my hair out oh my god
Back to top Go down
Soar Sora

Soar Sora

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

I AM HERE ^^
Back to top Go down
Agrafasia

Agrafasia

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

@Erbear
I hate it too
I'm so pissed I want to cry
MCL is like a nunnery now
*ugly sobbing*

Romaski
it's my new ship for him
except Moe is dead.....
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 pm

I swear to god if it does not redirect me correctly this time I'll jump off a cliff I swear it
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 pm

It's so dark in my opinion that it takes my eyes to adjust. That's just me cause I'm a freak of nature.
Any who, I mean I guess it's better than MCL since we can curse, but it takes awhile to get back to the topic and it's just plain weird for me.
Back to top Go down
Agrafasia

Agrafasia

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:38 pm

No jumping off of cliffs

It is dark
I flipped to MCL for a second and almost went blind from brightness
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Haha same here! It's like bright to dark in a matter of seconds and you're just like "who turned on the lights?
Back to top Go down
demee01

demee01

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Omfg-
You guys have already begun posting here XD
I know it's gonna take a while for you to adjust. My eyes are still spazzing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

I'm looking at a new site because it refuses to redirect me help me

help i hate

life

EDIT:
no wait

it's redirecting me now???
what the actual fuck
whatever
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

What about the wix site that Melly was talking about? Would that one work?

Oh, so it's redirecting you now?
Hmm, that's good
I still think this sight
is a gonna take some getting use to.

Last edited by KatnissMellark on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agrafasia

Agrafasia

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

@Erbear
There should be a link that you can click to re-direct you.
Take a deep breath.
Take a step back.

Or maybe there isn't a link.
But it's not that bad love.

Last edited by Agrafasia on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
demee01

demee01

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm

@Eri-sempai
Yes breathe child.
*tries to poke eri with stick*
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm

It wasn't giving me a link, oddly enough. It was just freezing.

I'm okay.

Eri's alright.

Okay, so apparently we also need to have a Profile Thread up too before I can make the IC which is a pain in the ass but at least we can just copy and paste, yeah?
Back to top Go down
KatnissMellark

KatnissMellark

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Yeay sounds like a good deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Agrafasia

Agrafasia

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:49 pm

@Erbear
No, you need an OOC or Profile thread.
I remember reading that.
Only one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Eriikaa

Eriikaa

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Ah, you're right, Poprocks.

I thought that said "and" instead of "or"

OTL

My brain is so frazzled right now like from anger

and it's starting up that stupid fucking "nope not gonna redirect you" thing again like what the actual fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı    ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ıllıllı [ooc] decepтιon ιn dyѕтopιa [adv] ıllıllı
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Roleplay :: Advanced Roleplay :: Advanced OOC-
Jump to: