Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairy Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

Fairy Roleplay Simmer-badge-1Fairy Roleplay Bane-badge_zpsce099443Fairy Roleplay Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Fairy Roleplay Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cFairy Roleplay Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Okay so...before I even do some brainstorming, I would like to do an roleplay based off of fairies and humans.

The a brief plot: In modern day society, science is more advanced than ever before thus making it easier to prove a theory right. There is one scientist who is well known for being to prove all of his theories and his latest one: fairies exist. In the science community he has become a laughing stock and with his ego injured he sets out to prove that his theory is more than that by leaving his home country and traveling to Ireland where there have been rumors of actually seeing one of these mystical creatures deep in the forest that seems to be untouched by humans.

As he begins his secret observation by leaving small "snacks" and offerings to the fairies, finally sees one and ties to capture her but fails. The young fairy reports the incident to their Queen, who has nothing but hatred towards most humans but she knows that without them, that their private and mystical world may be shattered.

Thus enters five (maybe four) young females and/or males that have traveled to Ireland just to get a look at this forbidden forest because they as well believe in faires. Seeing this as the only way to keep her faerieground save, the Queen makes her presence known to the humans and actually allows them inside of their realm. It is there that she gives them all a pendant that will allow them to summon the fairies whenever they please, no matter where they are in the world. However the catch to having such great power in their hands, they must agree to protect them from any danger and if they do not, their souls will be entrapped into the pendant and their bodies will become prisoners inside of the faerieground for all eternity unless the other young friends can bring them the one who did them harm as a trade.

So basically alot of things can happen here

-A friendship between the humans and fairies can blossom thus they team up together and stop the scientist

-A fairy can get caught and once they ask for protection from of the humans and the human denies them, they will be captured and enslaved and if that happens, the other human characters will have to track down the scientist to get their friend back.

-Some of the good fairies could try to warn the humans about what the agreement really meant and when the more sinister ones find out, they will rival themselves with the good fairies.

-The humans actually become fairies and they take down the scientist by playing all sorts of nasty tricks on him.

-Some more that I can't think of at the moment but might think of later.~

-And some other things that I don't feel like typing at the moment!

So..what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

Fairy Roleplay Simmer-badge-1Fairy Roleplay VRYiRNnFairy Roleplay UIbtwMaFairy Roleplay Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:59 pm

*Laughs sadly because she can't come up with a better idea*

I think it's great!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Fairy Roleplay Simmer-badge-1Fairy Roleplay Bane-badge_zpsce099443Fairy Roleplay Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Fairy Roleplay Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cFairy Roleplay Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 am

;~;

Is...is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

Fairy Roleplay Simmer-badge-1Fairy Roleplay VRYiRNnFairy Roleplay UIbtwMaFairy Roleplay Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:07 am

Of course it's not!

Me esta jealous you came up with idea and not me :3
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

Oh, silly me not realizing that's what you meant.

Do you have any suggestions for it though? :3
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Fairy Roleplay Simmer-badge-1Fairy Roleplay Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 am

Your ideas are so much better than mine! Though now I really want to do the idea I told you about on top of fairies. :3
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 am

You should totally do the idea you told me about ;~; so I can join it and stuff
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

Fairy Roleplay YtNp4N6

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 am

Ideas:

Hmm, maybe there can be two types of fairies?
Like it's sorta subtle and not so major, but in the skeleton if the character is a fairy there should be a question that goes: 'What do you think about humans?' And there are fairies who are Human-loving and fairies who are Human-Hating
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 am

Ah so the ones that you do read about in fairytales and the others are the ones you don't want to meet? Like that?

Perhaps one group gets their powers from darkness, which would explain their rather wicked spells, and the other group gets their powers from light?

They don't hate each other, because together they are extremely powerful but they have huge differences in the human thing. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Fairy Roleplay 1369434942058

fairy pokemon I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Roleplay   Fairy Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: Group Searches-
Jump to: