Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*

Go down 
+2
TwistedRose
Regal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Simmer-badge-1Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Bane-badge_zpsce099443Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cDo You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* YtNp4N6

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* FGUzES6

The game is really simple and it's something I picked up from my niece.

Every night before she goes to bed to she asks the "fairies" to grant her a wish. Whether it be for a new bike, a new dress, a doll. And if she receives it in the next week or so, she will say "My wish was granted!"

So, I decided to turn this into a game.

The player will act as a wisher who is wishing for simple things such as ballerina shoes, a violin, a cupcake, a teddy bear, a dolly, anything simple or it can be extravagant, it's the wisher's choice! The "fairy" will then go out and look for an image online that best fits the wisher's wish and then post it while saying "Wish Granted". However the fairy can also deny the wish but they must explain why they denied their wish.

Example

Cici wrote:
Wisher 1: Please my fairy, grant me wings as beautiful as yours!

Fairy: Your wish shall be granted.

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Large

Wisher 2: Please my fairy, grant me eternal life.

Fairy: Your wish shall not be granted. Humans do not value life enough to have eternal life.
If your wish is denied, you can always ask again and hopefully another fairy will grant your wish!

I am allowing four fairies only!!!

Cici wrote:
1. Queen Soli (Queen).
Queen Soli isn't the fairy you read about in your fairytales. She is oddly beautiful in a dark way, her beady eyes seems to penetrate in the depths of your soul while her whispering voice scratches at your skin like thorns. Your wish may be granted by the Queen, but there is usually consequences to the wish she fulfills.

2. Siela (Oreo).
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* 640x880_18445_Fairy_2d_fantasy_fairy_picture_image_digital_art
Siela is an earth bound fairy in ways no other fairies are. She loves the smell of flowers and being in forests. She is smart,wise,caring,and happy, she rarely plays a cruel trick unless angered and make them her servants for as long as their names are bound to her.

3.  Lywin (Eloquence).
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* 9592171035_b8e3359daa
Despite Lywin's disarming appearance, she is unmistakably temperamental, her process for granting wishes revolving around her changeable disposition. Nothing is ever resolute when dealing with her, a charming smile hiding devious intentions. If you manage to catch her in an affable mood, she can be quite generous. It's simply a manner of chance.

4. MyFey (Defy the Deranged).
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Anime_fairy_water2
MyFey isn't the type of fairy you see in movies, books, or children's stories. She's the very opposite. Although most fairies like to play tricks with good intentions in mind, MyFey prefers playing tricks with bad intentions in mind. There are some wishes that she'll grant with no catch, but the wishes she doesn't like are the wishes you should avoid wishing.

Anyone else can be wishers. Also fairies can ask to have their wish granted for they can not grant their own wishes!

Watch out! Some fairies are conniving and will give you what you wish for, but not what you hoped for!

Last edited by Maleficent on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Simmer-badge-1Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Bane-badge_zpsce099443Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cDo You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* IFh5ORx

All made wishes are kept here. Be careful, wishing for what someone else has wished for can leave you with a declined wish or a very unfortunate granted one.

Remember to ALWAYS thank the fairies if your wish was accepted, even if you didn't get what you hoped for!

TwistedRose wrote:
Please my fairy, grant me an amazing tribal dragon tattoo! c:
Queen Soli wrote:
"Your wish has been granted."
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* 590cb6eceebc77257dd49e476a7836d2

Oreo wrote:
Please my fairy, grant me a ton of Oreo.....
MyFey wrote:
"I like your wish, totally granted.
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Oreo%20cake

Last edited by Queen on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Wish making may commence!

Last edited by Queen on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Simmer-badge-1Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Key-badge_zps22cf0e92Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Please my fairy, grant me an amazing tribal dragon tattoo! c:
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Queen Soli wrote:
"Your wish has been granted."

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* 590cb6eceebc77257dd49e476a7836d2
Back to top Go down
Oreo

Oreo

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Cici-badge_zps6be89e70Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cDo You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Rae-la_zpsd8970390
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Key-badge_zps22cf0e92

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Please my fairy, grant me a ton of Oreo.....
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Simmer-badge-1Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* VRYiRNnDo You Believe in Faires? *GAME* UIbtwMaDo You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm

MyFey wrote:
"I like your wish, totally granted.
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Oreo%20cake
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Please my fairy, grant me a unicorn. *u*
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Queen Soli wrote:
"Your wish has been granted. You should be specific when wishing, mortal."
Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Morbid_unicorn_by_jartsev-d4be0d9
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Simmer-badge-1Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Key-badge_zps22cf0e92Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you, Queen Soli!
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Not gonna lie, that is an awesome unicorn... Thank you Queen Soli! QuQ
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

"Are there no more wishes to grant...pity"

Queen Soli's unnatural whispering voice states as her wings flutter, lifting her from the ground so that her beaded eyes can scan her faerieground for any mortal life form.
Back to top Go down
Saya644

Saya644

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Please my fairy grant me to be a fairy . I have always loved faires .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*   Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe in Faires? *GAME*
Page 1 of 1