Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group Rp Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 am

I have always been interested in the fairy tale twist sort of Roleplay.

For example, there was one I saw on MCL were all of the well known fairy tale characters were reincarnated into modern day humans, who experienced a pull to a certain acadamy.

A Roleplay bearing resemblance to 'Once Upon A Time' or 'Grimm Brothers' would be along the same idea.

What I had contemplated was a Roleplay similar to the musical 'Into The Woods' were all of the fairy tale characters living in the same village and were connected in various manners. For example, the multitude of princes in each story turns to one or two player sort of prince(s). Or the witch that attempts to lure Hansel and Gretel just so happens to be the same witch who kept Rapunzel.

Well that's the idea. After witnessing it done in various manners on other forums, and then being reminded of the idea by Vae, I figured I'd make a contribution.
Back to top Go down
GreyWinged

GreyWinged

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:56 am

Now that's a fun idea! Assasins, love triangles, royalty, competition... Nyxon I love your mind girlly! Very Happy

As for Tracer's idea.... Haha, just playing with ya' I've wanted to do an RP like that for awhile! Though I haven't seen Into the Woods... could you give somemore details on that idea?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Bane-badge_zpsce099443Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cGroup Rp Ideas - Page 2 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm

I do too!

Aha...I'm already working on Banners for the rp w>...bit excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Nyxon

Nyxon

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Aww I'm glad people like my idea Smile though I'm not really free right now to do much about i...
Back to top Go down
MikuruChan

MikuruChan

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Nyxon wrote:
Ohmygosh! Beauty your mention of the Tudor's got my mind working over time, how about setting the role play where there are the 8 "potential brides" of Henry the VIII, he isn't fat but instead a dashing young king, and each of the women are all trying to become queen.
BUT. Down the line there is plots to ruin this, one or two of the women will fall in love with some one unexpected or perhaps one of them could be a traitor to the king, an assassin.

Just throwing that idea out there for you:)
That idea sounds epic, Nyxon! That's very interesting! Deceit, betrayal, romance, and major drama all in one. That's amazing!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Bane-badge_zpsce099443Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cGroup Rp Ideas - Page 2 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Based on Nyxon's idea, I have opened up a group rp titled "Royal Scandals"~
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
GreyWinged

GreyWinged

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Yea Very Happy Just left a message there. Can't wait <3

Though in retro-spec, I get excited for most roleplays haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Rp Ideas   Group Rp Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Rp Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2